October 03, 2024, 02:07:55 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You didn't finish me, you asshole!

Started by Infel, August 21, 2007, 07:17:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

So, was it lawlz you fucked my account?

YES
4 (44.4%)
NO
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Infel

So, time to fuck up some things, I hear. It's SBKT again. Who stole the award I was told about? LET ME AT THEM.

So, yeah, hi. Bassir's here so I can't be here long. He might shit broken RAM chips on the thread.

Daddy

V

Houdini

Infel

No, you dudes, I'm seriously SBKT. My mother got a shitty Vista Laptop and I did my best to fix it, like putting Firefox on.
I hate Vista.
I also hate Bassir. OH GOD do I hate Bassir.

So yeah, I came to find and buttfuck Title's brains out. I heard the results of those Awards from Kaz, and I am after this guy's ass now.

Plus, some of you I want to come to this new site I made. It's actually a shitty forum hosted by a free Forum hoster which was abandoned, as far as I know. At least it WORKS.  argh; hgra;

Daddy

Yes, it really is SBKT.  I was talking to him on MSN.

V

Quote from: Sinbad on August 21, 2007, 07:28:11 PM
No, you dudes, I'm seriously SBKT. My mother got a shitty Vista Laptop and I did my best to fix it, like putting Firefox on.
I hate Vista.
I also hate Bassir. OH GOD do I hate Bassir.

So yeah, I came to find and buttfuck Title's brains out. I heard the results of those Awards from Kaz, and I am after this guy's ass now.

Plus, some of you I want to come to this new site I made. It's actually a shitty forum hosted by a free Forum hoster which was abandoned, as far as I know. At least it WORKS.  argh; hgra;

Do you want me to come?  wub;

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

caponehollywood

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Reverse Psychology

August 21, 2007, 07:46:50 PM #9 Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:51:37 PM by quasar
sup

o ya i helped get your account deleted

Infel

Quote from: MVP0079 on August 21, 2007, 07:46:23 PM
SBKT stay here now.
Hell no
Quote from: V on August 21, 2007, 07:31:14 PM
Do you want me to come?  wub;
I sent you a personal message
Quote from: quasar on August 21, 2007, 07:46:50 PM
sup

o ya i helped get your account deleted
Meh. I saw the thread.

mariofreak

Feynman

Quote from: Sinbad on August 21, 2007, 07:17:50 PM
So, was it lawlz you fucked my account?

I deleted your account after Lawlz gave your account to several members who then logged in and made posts. Oh, and I logged into your account a while after you left, too... but no one knows about that.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 23, 2007, 04:52:25 PM
I deleted your account after Lawlz gave your account to several members who then logged in and made posts. Oh, and I logged into your account a while after you left, too... but no one knows about that.
jmvdo

Infel

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 23, 2007, 04:52:25 PM
I have you now!

Go Up