September 29, 2024, 03:22:16 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol wtf

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, August 19, 2007, 12:51:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

I looked at my copy of Super Mario World and expected it to say Super Boyah World. psyduck;
Ever done something like that? china;

Snorkel

Yeah, whenever I drawing or writing something by hand and mess up I instinctively start to move toward command+z, especially if I'm right by my computer.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snorkel on August 19, 2007, 12:52:24 PM
Yeah, whenever I drawing or writing something by hand and mess up I instinctively start to move toward command+z, especially if I'm right by my computer.
I actually did that once or twice at school. Then I was like "God damnit." caterpie;

Also, every single time I'm stuck using Windows, I always try to use F11 and Command-Q.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Super Boyah World? We should get Lance7 working on that one china;

Snorkel

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 12:53:57 PM
I actually did that once or twice at school. Then I was like "God damnit." caterpie;

Also, every single time I'm stuck using Windows, I always try to use F11 and Command-Q.

Yeah, I always try to Command+W and Command+Q stuff too, and squeeze the mouse for Expos?...

Oh, and I don't think I've used a Windows laptop since I got my MBP without trying to two finger scroll... that is such an amazing feature, when you're stuck without a mouse.  psyduck;

iWolf

Quote from: Snorkel on August 19, 2007, 12:52:24 PM

..What does command + z do?  psyduck;

YPrrrr

iWolf

Snorkel

Quote from: iWolf on August 19, 2007, 01:09:31 PM
So basically, command = cntrl?

Yes. Except Macs also have control, it just doesn't really do anything.  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snorkel on August 19, 2007, 01:10:12 PM
Yes. Except Macs also have control, it just doesn't really do anything.  psyduck;
Except it serves as a right click for those with laptops and no other mouse.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 01:13:12 PM
Except it serves as a right click for those with laptops and no other mouse.

Not to mention those with the fancy-looking one-button Apple mice. My school always used those, and it was fucking annoying. Some idiots never figured out ctrl+click.

caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on August 19, 2007, 03:24:07 PM
Not to mention those with the fancy-looking one-button Apple mice. My school always used those, and it was fucking annoying. Some idiots never figured out ctrl+click.

caterpie;
AND THEN THERE ARE RETARDS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE FOUR BUTTONED MIGHTY MOUSE. spam;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 03:25:07 PM
AND THEN THERE ARE RETARDS THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO RIGHT CLICK ON THE FOUR BUTTONED MIGHTY MOUSE. spam;

I've yet to see one of these majestical four-button mice.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on August 19, 2007, 03:26:03 PM
I've yet to see one of these majestical four-button mice.

Go Up