October 04, 2024, 10:22:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God damnit

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 19, 2007, 10:09:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

I think my mom knows more about a computer than I do.  edumacate;

Except she doesn't know why OS X is better than Windows XP.  psyduck;

Also, I have a Canon printer. The only problems I've had with it were caused by the paper being wrinkled.

Zack777

I hate it when printers don't work either

superclucky

Your parents suck.  powerofone;
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

I bought a $400 HP printer/scanner/copier/fax machine (my dad uses the fax machine). The fucking thing only works for a little while (maybe a month or so) after you install it. Then you hav to fucking uninstall it and reinstall it again in order for it to work, and repeat that process every time it stops working. :|
Fucking HP and their shitty products. That was $400 fucking dollars in the toilet. :|

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on August 19, 2007, 12:20:13 PM
I bought a $400 HP printer/scanner/copier/fax machine (my dad uses the fax machine). The fucking thing only works for a little while (maybe a month or so) after you install it. Then you hav to fucking uninstall it and reinstall it again in order for it to work, and repeat that process every time it stops working. :|
Fucking HP and their shitty products. That was $400 fucking dollars in the toilet. :|
Yeah, I downloaded some drivers for it, and it sort of works now... psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

What the hell? Your parents cry because of that crap? :|
You guys have insane families. My parents don't mind if I delete a few useless programs and don't blame me/cry if something stops working. psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on August 19, 2007, 12:36:01 PM
You guys have insane families. My parents don't mind if I delete a few useless programs and don't blame me/cry if something stops working. psyduck;
My parents blame me for everything psyduck; I'll change the TV to like, video 5 or something, and they'll think the TV is broken and yell at me to never touch the remote again argh;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 19, 2007, 12:39:07 PM
My parents blame me for everything psyduck; I'll change the TV to like, video 5 or something, and they'll think the TV is broken and yell at me to never touch the remote again argh;

I LOL'd.
I have a TV specifically for games, so I never get bothered about that. educate;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on August 19, 2007, 12:36:01 PM
Keep in mind that my mother is mentally retarded.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 12:44:52 PM
Keep in mind that my mother is mentally retarded.

Couple questions.

1: Really? poppy;
2: Why would your dad...? psyduck;

Snorkel

Yeah, printers are pretty much Satan's work. I don't think I've ever had one that's worked perfectly.

Even Apple's own Imagewriter had problems. poppy;

I hardly have to use them, though... I almost always email stuff that needs to be printed to my teachers and say I don't have a printer.  powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on August 19, 2007, 12:48:37 PM
Couple questions.

1: Really? poppy;
2: Why would your dad...? psyduck;
She doesn't have Down's Syndrome or anything. She's like that guy in that called Flowers for Algenreoinr or whatever. The guy that they do experiments on to become smarter or whatever.

She looks normal and all, but is just incredibly stupid.

Also, my dad isn't very wise either.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 12:51:45 PM
She doesn't have Down's Syndrome or anything. She's like that guy in that called Flowers for Algenreoinr or whatever. The guy that they do experiments on to become smarter or whatever.

She looks normal and all, but is just incredibly stupid.

Also, my dad isn't very wise either.

Never seen the movie or whatever it is that you're talking about, but I think I understand.

ncba93ivyase

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up