October 04, 2024, 06:17:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How the hell can ANYONE be this hot?

Started by Geno, August 17, 2007, 10:47:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Vanessa Hudgens is the hottest girl in the world...

Anyone got Nudes?  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Snorkel

That's like 7/10 on my scale of attractiveness, where Christopher Walken is on the low end and some hot person I can't think of is on the high end.

ncba93ivyase

My English teacher bears a slight resemblance to her... except her hair is about 4 inches below shoulder length, she has a few cute freckles, and her legs are much more amazing.

caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

Quote from: Snorkel on August 17, 2007, 10:51:25 PM
That's like 7/10 on my scale of attractiveness, where Christopher Walken is on the low end and some hot person I can't think of is on the high end.
Hey. Christopher Walken is dead sexy.

Snorkel

Quote from: Houdini on August 17, 2007, 10:54:12 PM
Hey. Christopher Walken is dead sexy.

Christopher Walken is more or less my primary reason for living; i.e. so I can kill him.

Houdini

Quote from: Snorkel on August 17, 2007, 10:55:37 PM
Christopher Walken is more or less my primary reason for living; i.e. so I can kill him.
Did Christopher Walken molest you or something?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snorkel on August 17, 2007, 10:55:37 PM

what the fuck man

I like Christopher Walken.

Snorkel

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 10:57:51 PM
what the fuck man

I like Christopher Walken.

I like him in Tarantino's True Romance, otherwise he's pretty much my least favorite actor ever.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snorkel on August 17, 2007, 11:05:27 PM
I like him in Tarantino's True Romance, otherwise he's pretty much my least favorite actor ever.

Oh I don't care for him a whole lot as an actor, I just think he's cool.

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 11:07:38 PM
Oh I don't care for him a whole lot as an actor, I just think he's cool.
he has an awesome voice  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up