MY ENGLISH TEACHER IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WHITE WOMAN TO EVER EXIST

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 17, 2007, 03:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on August 17, 2007, 03:37:51 PM
One time I tried to masturbate in class. It didn't work.
THE GREAT LAWLZ HAS SUCCESSFULLY MASTURBATED IN SCHOOL...during class. powerofone;

Also, my second most bodacious teacher ever was named Mrs. Cummings back in seventh grade. A foxy, red haired babe. navi;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ripster on August 17, 2007, 03:39:51 PM
eew fucking sicko

one kid in my grade masterbated in school and got caught.

let's just say he is the most despised kid in our grade now  navi;
You copied my story argh;

Commander Fuckass

once, I farted during class. I was almost caught but I blamed the fat bitch to the left of me.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 17, 2007, 03:40:26 PM
really? I only give mine 3 mins.
well see, I borrow their older sisters for sexual stimulation...
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Houdini

Unfortunately, all of my teachers so far have been old and wrinkly. Or male.

Feynman

Also, my eighth grade math teacher looked like she gives the best head. She wasn't that bad looking, either. caterpie;

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 03:40:14 PM
THE GREAT LAWLZ HAS SUCCESSFULLY MASTURBATED IN SCHOOL...during class. powerofone;

Also, my second most bodacious teacher ever was named Mrs. Cummings back in seventh grade. A foxy, red haired babe. navi;

lol, cummings

I had a pretty hot math teacher this year.

Her glasses kinda turned me on

oh yeah, and my spanish teacher was also hot

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on August 17, 2007, 03:41:50 PM
Unfortunately, all of my teachers so far have been old and wrinkly. Or male.
My AP English teacher that I had on the first day was about 30, and not too bad looking. I'd tap it. My standard English teacher is mighty fine looking, which is why I posted this topic. Before that was Mrs. Cummings. Before that was Ms. Rumball.

Only 4 teachers, and all pretty well spread out. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 17, 2007, 03:42:55 PM
Also, my eighth grade math teacher looked like she gives the best head. She wasn't that bad looking, either. caterpie;
WTF man? Get a fucking girlfriend argh;

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 03:43:40 PM
My AP English teacher that I had on the first day was about 30, and not too bad looking. I'd tap it. My standard English teacher is mighty fine looking, which is why I posted this topic. Before that was Mrs. Cummings. Before that was Ms. Rumball.

Only 4 teachers, and all pretty well spread out. caterpie;
Of course, most students don't have a chance in hell of scoring with their teachers.

Himu

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Houdini on August 17, 2007, 03:46:24 PM
Of course, most students don't have a chance in hell of scoring with their teachers.
But it's not hard for a most excellent man like Lawlz. gooncamp;

Wrench

Lawlz, please get pictures. I need to see beautiful teachers. My school only has one, but we don't start until after Labor Day. I get that teacher this year.  wub;

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 03:48:20 PM
But it's not hard for a most excellent man like Lawlz. gooncamp;
I'm sure you'd be a hit with the faculty ladies. I don't know about Bassir, though.

Daddy

Go Up