September 27, 2024, 06:21:29 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i wanna win the best boyah story so ima write one

Started by Daddy, August 13, 2007, 11:34:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

It was a cold Monday morning in February and Reaper rolled to his left to cuddle with the still warm, yet limp body, of Felt.   The events of the previous night were still a blur to Reaper.  He only remembered going to the rave with Lawlz and Bassir and spotting Clucky and Kaki having lesbian pregnancy sex.  He could remember seeing felt dancing with the Indian from the village people, but that is where his memory blanks out.   Reaper was lost.  He did not know how he naked, dead body of Felt was now in his bed, and he was cuddling with it.

I THEN FAPPED.

Himu

Daddy

Houdini

Himu

Snorkel

Himu

Daddy

Hi I'm Jessica ^__^ I enjoy playing videogames and stuff.   I remember when I first played a videogame.  The year was 2025--ten years ago.  My parents bought me a Trolio 2 for my birthday.  I loved this console.  It was fun playing games with my friends.  I was happy.

But then 3 years ago tragedy struck,  my parents were killed in an accident.  They were visiting my aunt in California when they fell. I cried everyday for 3 montths.   My grandparents, who were now in charge of me, decided it was time for me to resume school.   Everything went fine--for a while.

Last February my entire way of life changed.    A group known as "Souditer" staged a coupe, they overthrew the president.  They dismantled congress.  Their leader Larkel took power.   He ordered that the US be placed under martial law.  He issued a curfew seen outside after 10 PM would be shot on the spot.   My life couldn't get any worse, could it?   It was May, the school had called he day off because of a power outage.  I was at home playing cards with my friend.  I heard a knock on the door.  It was an Souditer officer.   He asked to speak to my grandfather.   I called my grandfather into the room.  He asked me to leave them alone for a litle bit while they discussed adult matters.  I went into the next room and continued to play cards.

I will never forget what happened next.    At first I could hear the sound of them talking in the next room but then it went silent.  I thought they went outside.  I got up to check. As I approached the door I heard gunshots and a scream.   I opened the door and saw my grandfather's body on the floor.  My grandmother was crying.  I then heard another gunshot.   ....My grandmother was dead.

I ran, I didn't look back. I wanted to get away.  I forgot about my friend.    I heard 2 more shots in the distance.   I knew I could never go back.  They would kill me too. 

Snorkel

Himu

Go Up