October 22, 2024, 08:09:21 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What really CHAPS MY THIGHS!!!

Started by Solar and Lunar, April 30, 2007, 04:15:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

You know what really chaps my thighs? When people still ask me wtf LQTM means even though I explained it to them a million times.

When people write random smileys just because they don't know what else to write.

Bassir. (Oh, you know I love you)

Dakota Fanning. I think that little baby bitch gets too much freedom to do whatever she wants. Oh, so she acts like she got raped in her next movie? I don't care! When she gets raped for real life MAYBE I'd show some sympathy but for now shut the hell up.

People who still talk to me about Sanjaya. I don't fucking care if he got voted of, if his singing sucks, or if he has crazier hair than Tom Hanks in the Da Vinci Code.

People who ask the most dumbass questions just so they can give you THEIR answer. Look a friend keeps calling me asking why Leonardo Dicaprio doesn't like Matt Damon in The Departed. Or I have people ask me, what would I do with a robot? And then IF I try to answer them, they don't even wait for the answer and just go ahead and tell you. Then, they get mad at YOU if you don't show any enthusiasm. Like the question was that fucking money to begin with.

Anyway...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Solar and Lunar

No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Feynman

LCK

Feynman

'LQTM' will never get as big as LOL. Face it, you idiot. thumbdown;

UnagiPower

Or how about when a kid asks their math teacher in front of the whole class, WHY no one laughs at his jokes... smithicide;

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

I prefer lol. It's easier to type.  argh;

mariofreak55

UnagiPower

Quote from: wrenchninja36 on April 30, 2007, 06:27:38 PM
I prefer lol. It's easier to type.  argh;

But with lqtm you get to bounce around the keyboard.  argh;

Silverhawk79

Wanna know what chaps my thighs?
Improperly fitting underwear. srsly. gonk;

Go Up