September 29, 2024, 04:27:15 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

omg olol

Started by Pancake Paraphernalia, August 11, 2007, 04:25:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pancake Paraphernalia

I'm getting all these odd gifts lol. Our apartment "neighbour" is giving us all these random things cause once my dad gave 'em a free old desk and in return they gave us thongs. I'm not kidding they had this fancy gift bag with tissue paper and they gave it to me and said i'll need it.  since my mom help 'em clean up, they gave my this box that's labeled "utensils box" and it's full of random this like a sharpener and a piece of lego. and now they just knocked and gave me about 30 or more pens that you get free as a gift from this noodle company....

What was the weirdest gift you ever got>?
number stations

Himu

The weirdest gift I got was a bra with one cup cut off lol.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Rikku on August 11, 2007, 04:26:44 PM
The weirdest gift I got was a bra with one cup cut off lol.

lol from who?

omg i found a razer blade in my utensils box.hmm.. it said it would include 20 pushpins but i don't see them..
number stations

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

Himu

Quote from: DecembeR on August 11, 2007, 04:29:23 PM
lol from who?

omg i found a razer blade in my utensils box.hmm.. it said it would include 20 pushpins but i don't see them..
From my great grandma.  She sends me weird stuff. emo;

Blaze-Senpai

My weirdest gift is the internet psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 04:28:40 PM
uhh....girl pants? psyduck;
My mom got me some of those about 3 years ago. I wouldn't wear them, and she tried to pass them off onto my dad. myface;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 11, 2007, 04:30:44 PM
no, I think my mom forgot to tell her friend it was my birthday and not my sister's.

lol i wear guy stuff sometimes i got 'em from my cousins, when i was really little i used to wear this shirt that said " basketball friends" or something and it had a picture of elmo with a basketball.
number stations

Go Up