September 30, 2024, 10:17:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Holy shit

Started by The artist formally known, August 11, 2007, 02:06:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Anyone looking for new awesome computer speakers I just saw my speakers at Circuit City for $99

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/315&cl=us,en

I bought them for $160 but they're worth at least $200. I love them  wub;

Also my dad just bought me this huge ass stereo receiver through the paper, it's huge but should be awesome once I find a place to put this huge mess. With the CD/DVD changer attached it's about a foot tall.

Snorkel

I have some lesser Logitech surround speakers, that are still really good, but they're broken at the moment... I've been too lazy to get them replaced. :\

Quote from: Snorkel on August 11, 2007, 02:14:45 PM
I have some lesser Logitech surround speakers, that are still really good, but they're broken at the moment... I've been too lazy to get them replaced. :\
$100 for $200 speakers, and they're new. If your Circuit City sells them for the same price as mine it is worth it.

superclucky

Quote from: reefer on August 11, 2007, 02:22:12 PM
$100 for $200 speakers, and they're new. If your Circuit City sells them for the same price as mine it is worth it.
can i use headphones while im at it
kewns are smelly

Blaze-Senpai

Nice sub, i want mines nao.

Quote from: steal on August 11, 2007, 03:38:28 PM
I've got a pair of $50 Creative speakers that I got about a month ago. It's just two speakers and a sub woofer, but they're awesome.
I had those 2.1 speakers from Logitech that were nice but I was too cheap to buy a stereo and I found that they discontinued selling the set I bought from CompUSA (But I've seen they still sell then at Circuit City and BestBuy) so I snatched them up about two years ago for $160 instead of $250 (Price dropped since).

And funny thing is I finally got a good stereo today. Nine years old but the only difference between these and the ones at Circuit City is they're $300 cheaper, come with a DVD/CD six disc changer, they're older, and they're twice as big.

LCK

I've got some cheap ass Compaq speakers that I stole from my cousin when she was throwing out her computer.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Trevor on August 11, 2007, 09:59:02 PM
I've got some cheap ass Compaq speakers that I stole from my cousin when she was throwing out her computer.
Nice spam;

Go Up