May 17, 2024, 07:16:33 PM

1,531,627 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

9/11 Strike

Started by Snorkel, August 11, 2007, 11:46:31 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MiamiDolphins398

Yes the government did know about it. They just needed a reason to to over there and take the iraqs oil. If you want proof look up loose Change Second Edition on youtube.

guff

Quote from: MiamiDolphins398 on August 18, 2007, 11:10:23 PM...proof...loose Change Second Edition...
Never post in this board again.

Snorkel

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 19, 2007, 09:44:41 PM
Never post in this board again.

Uh, while Loose Change is a bit sketchy in parts, it has some truth, and its overall point is true. The government was obviously in on/was the mastermind behind 9/11. I really wouldn't put it past the Bush Administration, in retrospect, to orchestrate something like that. And it's not like it hasn't been proposed/done before, anyway.

It's largely irrelevant anyway. The point is that our government is denying citizens basic rights outlined in the Constitution, and that is bad. 

guff

Quote from: Snorkel on August 19, 2007, 10:28:31 PM
The government was obviously in on/was the mastermind behind 9/11.
Supply facts.
I really wouldn't put it past the Bush Administration, in retrospect, to orchestrate something like that.
Why?
And it's not like it hasn't been proposed/done before, anyway.

Quote from: CLASSIFIED TRANSCRIPTSJ. Edgar Hoover:  Know what would be cool?
Robert McNamara:  No, what?
Hoover:  Orchestrating an elaborate plot to recruit young, disillusioned men of Middle-Eastern descent to kill 3,000 of our own citizens in order to accomplish...uh...
McNamara:  What?
Hoover:  Dunno. 
...Show of hands?

It's largely irrelevant anyway. The point is that our government is denying citizens basic rights outlined in the Constitution, and that is bad. 
Such as?

Man, you're pretty callous, though.  The lives of 3,000 people are irrelevant to you?

Ash

I'll most likely stay home for the political aspect of the strike, not just to skip school.

And I am only doing this because I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy and the Bush Administration has abused it's powers.

YPrrrr

Can I take a tally here?

How many of you that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, also believe in the Pearl Harbor one?

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 23, 2007, 07:53:04 AM
How many of you that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, also believe in the Pearl Harbor one?
Which is that.  psyduck;

Quote from: Ash on August 22, 2007, 10:15:55 PM
...the Bush Administration has abused it's powers.
how so

YPrrrr

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 23, 2007, 11:51:03 AM
Which is that.  psyduck;
That FDR ordered a strike on Pearl Harbor so we would have an excuse to get into the war

guff

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 23, 2007, 11:53:01 AM
That FDR ordered a strike on Pearl Harbor so we would have an excuse to get into the war
lol

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 23, 2007, 01:27:40 PM
lol
srs

I was pretty sure the conspiracy with that was that he ignored warnings and let the attack happens.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on August 23, 2007, 02:04:06 PM
srs

I was pretty sure the conspiracy with that was that he ignored warnings and let the attack happens.
Some kid at my school found it on some conspiracy site... and believes it

Ash

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 23, 2007, 02:06:07 PM
Some kid at my school found it on some conspiracy site... and believes it

It makes sense. Isn't that what Bush did? Ordered the 9/11 attack to have an excuse to go into Afghanistan and Iraq?

Daddy

Quote from: Ash on August 23, 2007, 10:03:35 PM
It makes sense. Isn't that what Bush did? Ordered the 9/11 attack to have an excuse to go into Afghanistan and Iraq?
The post you quoted was referring to Pearl Harbor.

Also, this is what I posted in another thread about the subject.

Quote from: JMV290 on August 22, 2007, 12:44:18 AM
Well, I doubt Bush or "the government" had anything directly to do with the attacks, but rather certain people within the government and armed services. 

Through indirect actions, yes the US was responsible.  They trained the many people in Al Qaeda, their actions caused Osama Bin Laden to gain influence. The government caused a lot of the issues that lead up to the attacks. 

Bush is an idiot, he isn't capable of planning such an attack.    Certain members of his cabinet and Cheney, yes they are purely capable of it and I wouldn't put it past them.   All it takes is some manipulation and you get whatever you want.  I'm sure that he was convinced that if he went along he would be able to go after Saddam, thus completing his own agenda. He went along with it, he knew what was going on but he wasn't anywhere near the mastermind of it.

Nothing is certain though, that's only what I believe. I'll stop there because that's not really the subject of this thread. 

mariofreak

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 23, 2007, 07:53:04 AM
Can I take a tally here?

I sure as hell don't believe it was a conspiracy.

I personally don't know what to think though, as I haven't really looked into this matter much at all. But I'm sure it's possible. Either way, I personally tend not to think about these kinds of things considering most of this hubbub about corruption won't really start changing the country much until a few decades after I'm dead.

The artist formally known

August 23, 2007, 10:51:26 PM #104 Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 10:54:52 PM by Charles A. Reiss
I'd stay home if I could, college is hard to miss school in because they cover a lot of stuff thats new, unlike normal Highschool classes which just repeat the same shit over for a whole week.

Is this for 9/11 to become a holiday or something or just a strike. I think it's silly that Americans get mad at the government (Conspiracy theorists don't follow along because I don't care what you think.) for defending America from terrorists. I won't give a shit what "terrorists" or whoever things as long as they don't kill people because of their beliefs. Yes they think what they're doing is right but killing people isn't right, America is defending itself, not killing because we can.

Go Up