October 02, 2024, 01:43:19 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Too many mods in the Sports board

Started by LCK, August 09, 2007, 02:23:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Also, Andrew isn't a mod. I just gave him moderation powers for that one board so he can accomplish his purpose.  Once he's done I'll take them away.

Tomboh

Quote from: Title on August 09, 2007, 06:17:34 PM
None.
Holy shit I lol'd.

I know you've deleted one of my posts, you've edited nearly every post Theif posted, and you edited/delete some other guy's post (I don't know who it is because tons of dipshits change their avatar/SN every other day).

Title27GT

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 09, 2007, 06:20:34 PM
Holy shit I lol'd.

I know you've deleted one of my posts, you've edited nearly every post Theif posted, and you edited/delete some other guy's post (I don't know who it is because tons of dipshits change their avatar/SN every other day).
I delete posts when they're spam, I've never deleted your posts, you deleted my rules thread. Thief Posted twice, and as you can clearly remember both of them were anti-sports posts that he put there because he was pissed at me for some reason.

anus

Might as well take me off the sports board moderating team. There are too many.

I'd rather just be mod of a whole forum than one board.

Either way, I don't think I deserve mod.
dicks

Title27GT

Quote from: . on August 09, 2007, 06:26:42 PM

wub;

Tomboh

QuoteI delete posts when they're spam,
Saying something negitive about the Yankkes is not spam.

QuoteI've never deleted your posts
Yes you have. I said something about how the Yankees suck and then predicted who would win the WS. This post was in the MLB thread.

Quoteyou deleted my rules thread
Your FIRST rules thread? No. Your dumbass thread saying how you shoun't make fun of the Yankees? Yes, becasue it was retarded and uneeded.

QuoteThief Posted twice, and as you can clearly remember both of them were anti-sports posts that he put there because he was pissed at me for some reason.
Then you delete the posts, you don't edit them with lame insults.

Reverse Psychology

Title deleted my post in the 'who likes skateboarding" thread yesterday. All I said was no.

The Oggmonster

Quote from: . on August 09, 2007, 06:26:42 PM

Ok thats one down, and one more to go. Lets have a poll.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Title27GT

Quote from: Jack Pines on August 09, 2007, 06:28:12 PM
Title deleted my post in the 'who likes skateboarding" thread. All I said was no.
What the fuck are you smoking?
Quote from: Ohbotm on August 09, 2007, 06:27:38 PM
Saying something negitive about the Yankkes is not spam.
Yes you have. I said something about how the Yankees suck and then predicted who would win the WS. This post was in the MLB thread.
Your FIRST rules thread? No. Your dumbass thread saying how you shoun't make fun of the Yankees? Yes, becasue it was retarded and uneeded.
Then you delete the posts, you don't edit them with lame insults.
Honestly, you don't know what you're talking about.
"Yankees Suck. srs" is without a doubt, spam. Those are the only ones I've gotten rid of. I probably deleted it because it was like "Yankees Suck. srs they'll never win the WS"

Daddy

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Jack Pines on August 09, 2007, 06:28:12 PM
Title deleted my post in the 'who likes skateboarding" thread yesterday. All I said was no.
Probably due to it being a one word post.

Tomboh

Quote from: Title on August 09, 2007, 06:30:38 PM
I probably deleted it because it was like "Yankees Suck. srs they'll never win the WS"

I said "Yankees suck", and then wrote a few senteces on who would get to the world series. I said the Mets and the Red Sox would get to the World Series and that the Mets would beat them.

Tomboh

Quote from: Thief888 on August 09, 2007, 06:31:50 PM
Probably due to it being a one word post.
If all the mods were to delete one word posts/only smiley posts then we'd be at about 125,000 posts for the forum.

Title27GT

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 09, 2007, 06:34:22 PM
I said "Yankees suck", and then wrote a few senteces on who would get to the world series. I said the Mets and the Red Sox would get to the World Series and that the Mets would beat them.
My bad, then. When I see "Yankees Suck srs" I react. I would do the same thing to "White Sox Suck srs"

Title27GT

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 09, 2007, 06:35:40 PM
If all the mods were to delete one word posts/only smiley posts then we'd be at about 125,000 posts for the forum.
First of all, I don't even remember doing it.
Second of all, he can't tell which mod do it, so it was probably GCD.

Go Up