October 04, 2024, 02:20:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sex has consequences...!

Started by Solar and Lunar, April 29, 2007, 06:19:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:27:33 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 09:23:41 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 08:41:01 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 07:28:49 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 06:49:10 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 06:23:18 PM
What I hate is how people try to tell you that sex will only make a relationship worse if you're not married. Wtf? If you ask me, sex is one of the greatest expressions of love if you're willing to make it so.
If anything, marriage destroys relationships.

Yeah, I'd have to say that marriage can actually ruin things.

So can having a baby with an 18 year old mom and dad. hur;

That could easily end up being better than growing up with parents that constantly fight or just one parent.
And it could easily end up worse.

In case you haven't noticed, this gen is alot different than the oldies, and alot appearently don't believe in making sacrifices for a child.

True. However, one "sacrifice" I hear a lot is one that doesn't necessarily work. That is "staying together for the kids." You know, so they have two parents. Parents that fight a lot are worse than one parent, in most cases. I just hate it when parents that hate each other stay together for something they THINK is a benefit for their kid(s).
It is unfortunate, but again, they should think of their child. If the thing is still at a young age, like 2 or less, then you could still just drop each other and break up, divorce, whatever. But after that, I think it's wrong to split up, for the child's sake, as it's hard for one person to raise it.

But then, if the girl was having a baby, the guy wouldn't stick around 2 years if he wasn't madly in love with her. hur;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 30, 2007, 07:37:01 AM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 09:30:40 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 09:27:33 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 09:23:41 PM
Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 29, 2007, 08:41:01 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 07:28:49 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 29, 2007, 06:49:10 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 06:23:18 PM
What I hate is how people try to tell you that sex will only make a relationship worse if you're not married. Wtf? If you ask me, sex is one of the greatest expressions of love if you're willing to make it so.
If anything, marriage destroys relationships.

Yeah, I'd have to say that marriage can actually ruin things.

So can having a baby with an 18 year old mom and dad. hur;

That could easily end up being better than growing up with parents that constantly fight or just one parent.
And it could easily end up worse.

In case you haven't noticed, this gen is alot different than the oldies, and alot appearently don't believe in making sacrifices for a child.

True. However, one "sacrifice" I hear a lot is one that doesn't necessarily work. That is "staying together for the kids." You know, so they have two parents. Parents that fight a lot are worse than one parent, in most cases. I just hate it when parents that hate each other stay together for something they THINK is a benefit for their kid(s).
It is unfortunate, but again, they should think of their child. If the thing is still at a young age, like 2 or less, then you could still just drop each other and break up, divorce, whatever. But after that, I think it's wrong to split up, for the child's sake, as it's hard for one person to raise it.

But then, if the girl was having a baby, the guy wouldn't stick around 2 years if he wasn't madly in love with her. hur;

A teenager understand the torment of fighting parents better than any other age. NO age group should have to suffer through that.

Also, statistics don't exist that prove your "most cases" thing. Don't spew bullshit, please.

superclucky

That's you foreplay and do other naughty things.  caterpie;

omg shut up dp
kewns are smelly

Solar and Lunar

I like to play with pomegranate before gettin' some Meatwagon easy action...Drives the beautiful babies wild!
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Wrench

YPrrrr

Wrench has been corrupted by JMV's poor example.

But seriously, stop bumping old threads guys.  edumacate;

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on February 06, 2008, 05:43:32 PM
But seriously, stop bumping old threads guys.  edumacate;

Seriously. I don't mind a thread here and there bumped every once in a while, but I don't want you assholes to go on a bumping spree in one night.

ME##

Wrench

Quote from: Kaz on February 06, 2008, 05:44:26 PM
Seriously. I don't mind a thread here and there bumped every once in a while, but I don't want you assholes to go on a bumping spree in one night.

Sorry. I was only trying to be cool like JMV.  gonk;

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

YPrrrr

Quote from: Robosnail on February 06, 2008, 05:45:16 PM
Sorry. I was only trying to be cool like JMV.  gonk;
Turns out you were cool all along

bluaki

Quote from: ME86 on February 06, 2008, 05:44:44 PM
I got Bluaki pregnant. :(
wait, what? I don't remember anything.
Also, ewww