October 04, 2024, 02:20:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sex has consequences...!

Started by Solar and Lunar, April 29, 2007, 06:19:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

http://stayteen.org/

Don't these people make you wanna have sex even more?
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Travis

my mom sed not 2 look at notty thingz

Wrench

Samus Aran

What I hate is how people try to tell you that sex will only make a relationship worse if you're not married. Wtf? If you ask me, sex is one of the greatest expressions of love if you're willing to make it so.

Travis

Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 06:23:18 PM
What I hate is how people try to tell you that sex will only make a relationship worse if you're not married. Wtf? If you ask me, sex is one of the greatest expressions of love if you're willing to make it so.
but its bad

Feynman

They're dumbass-virgins that can't get sex or love so they try to convince others into doing the same.

LOL.

Selkie

olol, i love that. its so funny

I would have sex if I had a gf  v;

it's what we are on earth to do, so we should do it psyduck;

Solar and Lunar

If I had a girlfriend I would ravish her...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

LCK

Silverhawk79

I'm taking that quiz right now. caterpie;

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 29, 2007, 06:30:50 PM

I began to take it and then wondered, "What the F*** am I doin'?"

Daddy

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 29, 2007, 06:30:50 PM
I got way off base.  hur;

Silverhawk79

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on April 29, 2007, 06:23:18 PM
If anything, marriage destroys relationships.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up