September 23, 2024, 07:40:32 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Naruto is pure pwnage bitch

Started by Geno, August 01, 2007, 11:03:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: some_person on August 02, 2007, 01:15:00 PM
So your saying that everything with ninjas in it (in your opinion) is not worth watching(/reading/playing))?
If it doesn't involve turtles, then yes, it isn't worth watching edumacate;

musica.cards

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on August 02, 2007, 01:30:27 PM
If it doesn't involve turtles, then yes, it isn't worth watching edumacate;

What about reading or playing? Same thing?
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Samus Aran

August 02, 2007, 01:54:14 PM #17 Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 02:20:38 PM by Kaz
Quote from: some_person on August 02, 2007, 01:15:00 PM
So your saying that everything with ninjas in it (in your opinion) is not worth watching(/reading/playing))?

Sir, that's only the tip of Naruto's unoriginality. If there's a ninja anime out there that doesn't somehow manage to encompass every stereotype of bad anime possible, please tell me what it is.

Bushy

Read the Manga.  the Anime sucks.

But once you get to chapter 245, STOP.  It sucks after that.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Placebo Headwound

Houdini

How the hell do people manage to watch every single episode of Naruto without just giving up? It has like eight million episodes and they all suck too.

Geno

Quote from: Houdini on August 02, 2007, 03:43:11 PM
How the hell do people manage to watch every single episode of Naruto without just giving up? It has like eight million episodes and they all suck too.
242 episodes so far and no they own  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloﺕ

:)

Samus Aran

Andrew1911

Quote from: Geno. on August 02, 2007, 04:15:25 PM
242 episodes so far and no they own  wub;

did god strike you down yet for lying

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Feynman

musica.cards

Quote from: Kaz on August 02, 2007, 01:54:14 PM
Sir, that's only the tip of Naruto's unoriginality. If there's a ninja anime out there that doesn't somehow manage to encompass every stereotype of bad anime possible, please tell me what it is.

It's not that, it's how they handled the ninja stereotype (Naruto fanboys, this is chakra, if you are going to pretend you are a ninja (ololol, Kono), at least call your energy "chi (or something)" if you want to be taken seriously >_>), if you prefer more realistic ninja (stereotypes or stories? I'm not sure what to call it), play Tenchu (or at least attempt to watch Ninja Scroll (whatever that is *has only heard of it*)).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

V

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 02, 2007, 05:04:49 PM
aaaaaaaaaaa

the bad joke

its in my eyes

my eyes

ajtrbjgbjfg

aaaaaaaa

i'll remove it

Go Up