October 03, 2024, 10:25:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Taking the Initiative

Started by j o e i n c, July 29, 2007, 05:17:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

July 29, 2007, 05:17:50 PM Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 05:24:46 PM by Autumne
In the wake of our last years here on earth (For those who will not be prepared!) I decided to buy a rifle. I picked out a beautiful Mosin Nagant 91/30. It was a bit more expensive then I expected-$90, but I did have a $75 gift card to the place.

Of course, you can't just buy a rifle. You need ammo as well. A box of 7.62x54r cost me $18 for a box of twenty...a little under a dollar a bullet.

Though, at the time $90 seemed like an OK price on just the rifle, upon opening the box I decided it was a great buy. The box included a Soviet alkaline solution/oil bottle, Soviet sling, ammo pouch and a bayonet. After tax the total was $122, but only cost me...$47!

I will need to buy more ammo, of course, but as of now, i'm doing pretty good for defending against zombies/aliens/etc in 2012. Still five more years for preperation!

V

The gun will do you no good. We all will die instantly in 2012.

guff

How many idiots are going to keep copy and pasting threads (and replies) between Outsider and here? psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 29, 2007, 05:20:12 PM
How many idiots are going to keep copy and pasting threads (and replies) between Outsider and here? psyduck;
I don't know.

j o e i n c

Quote from: Lord Vader on July 29, 2007, 05:18:41 PM
The gun will do you no good. We all will die instantly in 2012.
Nope.

I have top secret government info that says aliens will come, give people virusus that turns them into zombies, then leave. After that, the poles will shift. It says they got this info from the ancient Mayans and the aliens themselves!

The government already has  underground bases all around the globe!

V

Quote from: Autumne on July 29, 2007, 05:22:04 PM
Nope.

I have top secret government info that says aliens will come, give people virusus that turns them into zombies, then leave. After that, the poles will shift. It says they got this info from the ancient Mayans and the aliens themselves!

The government already has  underground bases all around the globe!

Should I go buy some guns now?

j o e i n c

V

NOA_Haunted

the zombie survival guide says you want something light weight and easy to carry

j o e i n c

It's not copypasta, this version has one more ellipsis in it.

j o e i n c

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on July 29, 2007, 05:25:05 PM
the zombie survival guide says you want something light weight and easy to carry
It's not heavy, it weighs about 9 1/2 pounds.

Though, this is more for the aftermath. I'll carry another firearm with me, though the mosin is a great hunting rifle.

Kalahari Inkantation

How about I just buy a plane and bomb the shit out of 'em? I'm sure I can afford one. flower;

j o e i n c

With the bayonet, it's a grand total of...

66 inches. 5 foot 6.

Feynman

LET'S MERGE

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Ushanka on July 31, 2007, 11:54:55 AM

With the bayonet, it's a grand total of...

66 inches. 5 foot 6.

I'm one inch taller! yay

Go Up