May 07, 2024, 07:18:27 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Yo Niggas, listen up

Started by Oh, April 08, 2009, 03:04:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oh

If you're into pirating but don't already own a R4 or a Cyclo for your DS, get this little guy:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCE2Vv4Srvw[/youtube]

From reviews, it's battery life is better than the PSP and DS. It can also play MP3s, videos, and eBooks. I just ordered mine and can't wait for it to arrive. giggle; Discuss awesome finds.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.20217

strongbad

Piece of shit.
Buy a slot 1 card (CycloDS, Acekard 2.1, EDGE, DSTT) and a slot 2 expansion (prefereably EZFlash 3in1), and you can do everything that thing can do, pirate DS games, and it will cost less.

Hell, DSTT's kick ass and are going for under $10, and you can get an EZ-Flash 3in1 for under $20.
Buy an 8GB MicroSD for under $20, and you can do everything for almost half the price.

Also according to the reviews for your little Dingoo, half of the emulators suck ass, while the DS has some amazing emulators. Lameboy and nesDS have almost 100% compatability, while snEMUL and jEnesisDS (SNES and Genesis) work great for most games.

With Moonshel, you can view videos and watch movies in great quality, and there are like 4 great eBook readers for download.

I'm sorry for your shitty purchase.

Oh

Quote from: David on April 08, 2009, 04:04:34 PM
Piece of shit.
Buy a slot 1 card (CycloDS, Acekard 2.1, EDGE, DSTT) and a slot 2 expansion (prefereably EZFlash 3in1), and you can do everything that thing can do, pirate DS games, and it will cost less.

Hell, DSTT's kick ass and are going for under $10, and you can get an EZ-Flash 3in1 for under $20.
Buy an 8GB MicroSD for under $20, and you can do everything for almost half the price.

Also according to the reviews for your little Dingoo, half of the emulators suck ass, while the DS has some amazing emulators. Lameboy and nesDS have almost 100% compatability, while snEMUL and jEnesisDS (SNES and Genesis) work great for most games.

With Moonshel, you can view videos and watch movies in great quality, and there are like 4 great eBook readers for download.

I hate how big the DS is and that I really don't want any DS games actually, I want something that fits in my pocket and that can emulate things.

C.Mongler

Quote from: David on April 08, 2009, 04:04:34 PM
Piece of shit.

hahahaha good one dave

Hiro

It looks like the bottom half of a DS Lite.  doodthing;

If you want that stuff, get a PSP.
If you want a nifty little homebrew portable, get a GP2X Wiz or a Pandora.

Seriously, that thing is a piece of shit.

Oh

Quote from: Hïro on April 08, 2009, 07:28:38 PM
It looks like the bottom half of a DS Lite.  doodthing;

If you want that stuff, get a PSP.
If you want a nifty little homebrew portable, get a GP2X Wiz or a Pandora.

Seriously, that thing is a piece of shit.
Yeah, the Pandora costs  $330 and the GP2X costs $180.  doodthing;

strongbad

Quote from: C Mongler on April 08, 2009, 06:37:50 PM

hahahaha good one dave

Ok so sneMUL works for most games that don't have that FX-Chip or whatever it's called, and I haven't had any problems with ejenesis doodthing;

And hey .DPG has pretty good quality.

strongbad

Hey if this thing can successfully view .AVI's, I would be interested in getting one.
Tell us when you get it.

I hate converting video files akudood;

Oh

Quote from: David on April 11, 2009, 02:48:13 PM
Hey if this thing can successfully view .AVI's, I would be interested in getting one.
Tell us when you get it.

I hate converting video files akudood;
They said shipped, but It's probably going to take a week or two.  akudood;

strongbad

I've ordered from dealextreme before, and they have some of the worst shipping times that I've ever seen. But their prices are so good ;-;
I would expect three weeks.

C.Mongler

Quote from: David on April 09, 2009, 11:20:15 AM
Ok so sneMUL works for most games that don't have that FX-Chip or whatever it's called, and I haven't had any problems with ejenesis doodthing;

And hey .DPG has pretty good quality.

So like 5 super nintendo games? Sweet.

And .DPG sucks. Its fucking pixely as shit, and its only good if you like your audio and video completely unsynced.

strongbad

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/SNEmulDS_Compatibility_List
Pretty decent compatability.

Also I've had no problems with .DPG. You must be using a shitty converter or something.

Go Up