May 19, 2024, 11:48:00 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I need a new game, help.

Started by fox127, April 12, 2009, 05:40:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

fox127

Unfortunately, all I have is a DS and a Wii, so, I don't know what the hell to buy anymore. I bought Web of Shadows a while ago for my Wii, beat it, and now I have nothing left to do. So, it's time to choose what the hell to buy.
If I go for DS, it's either Rhythm Heaven, Pokemon Platinum (Simply for the new side mission crap they added), Kirby Canvas Curse (I lost mine, but I've been wanting to play it again, it was fun), Megaman Starforce DinoxZerker (or whatever the fuck it's called), or get Jump Ultimate Stars for 35 bucks from my friend.
If I go for Wii, it's either Guilty Gear XX or I will go back to my childhood dragon, Spyro and probably buy all of the Legend of Spyro games; A New Beginning (GCN), The Eternal Night (Wii) and Dawn of the Dragon (Wii).

So, seeing as most of my options are almost...mediocre or less choices, any suggestions?

Cookie

Almost every game you mentioned sucks... except for Rhythm Heaven. Honestly If I were you, I would just a buy a PS2, much better library of games at a much cheaper price, plus you could play PS1 games.

But since you asked for games for DS or Wii only game I can think of is the new Rune Factory. But it might suck since I haven't played it yet...

Geno

Yeah uh
Get an Xbox 360. You are very much in need of a new console that doesn't suck.
But Madworld is cool so get that for the Wii
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Get GTA: Chinatown Wars on DS. Why the hell is this game going so unnoticed? It's the best rated DS game OF ALL TIME HOLY SHIT

Geno

Quote from: David on April 12, 2009, 07:03:40 PM
Get GTA: Chinatown Wars on DS. Why the hell is this game going so unnoticed? It's the best rated DS game OF ALL TIME HOLY SHIT
Because the DS is for RPGs
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno on April 12, 2009, 07:04:46 PM
Because the DS is for RPGs
No, the DS is for faggots who love puzzle games...

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 12, 2009, 07:12:59 PM
hey you little slut

NOA_Haunted

Hey Geno, remember when you posted pictures of some other kid? And you pretended that he was you, because you are actually a fat piece of filth.

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 12, 2009, 07:26:29 PM
Hey Geno, remember when you posted pictures of some other kid? And you pretended that he was you, because you are actually a fat piece of filth.
Why wouldn't I
and what does this have to do with anything

NOA_Haunted

What does "Hey you little slut" have to do with anything?

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 12, 2009, 07:29:57 PM
What does "Hey you little slut" have to do with anything?
It has to do with everything

strongbad

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on April 12, 2009, 07:12:59 PM

Or Puzzle RPG's :o
PUZZLE QUEST
Too bad the second one sucks on DS :(

Also Geno the DS has way more than RPG's.

I count 3, so it has at least 17 great games that aren't RPGs.

Go Up