July 04, 2024, 12:05:22 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What...

Started by Full Metal Ryder, June 23, 2008, 11:23:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Full Metal Ryder

Are your least favorite qualities about yourself?

I hate the fact that I'm so quick to forgive a person, I never stay mad at anyone and makes me vulnerable.

KonohaShinobi

Claquesous

I'm too shy and I can never seem to say "no." I really hate to let people use my expensive stuff for fear of them messing it up, but I'm always like, "Yeah, sure, whatever."

just1more

I hate that I can be so shy that it's usually hard for me to even ask my friends if they want to hang out. I also hate my voice, even though I can give myself a very convincing Russian accent. I also hate how I can never really express my feelings. And I truly hate that much of the time, I WANT to talk to someone but I just can't find anything to talk ABOUT.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 11:28:06 AM
I hate that I can be so shy that it's usually hard for me to even ask my friends if they want to hang out. I also hate my voice, even though I can give myself a very convincing Russian accent. I also hate how I can never really express my feelings. And I truly hate that much of the time, I WANT to talk to someone but I just can't find anything to talk ABOUT.

Lol, you're screwed in the real world.

FAMY2

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 11:28:06 AM

What do you like to do?

ME##

Honestly, I don't think there's anything I truly like about myself.

Geno

I am a fat piece a shit who nobody loves and I would be better off dying since it would make everyone elses lives better.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Genoie on June 23, 2008, 12:22:16 PM
I am a fat piece a shit who nobody loves and I would be better off dying since it would make everyone elses lives better.

Lol, wow.

just1more

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 12:03:16 PM
What do you like to do?

play video games, follow politics, go to the beach, swim, explore the great outdoors, etc.

KonohaShinobi

just1more

KonohaShinobi

ME##

Quote from: Genoie on June 23, 2008, 12:22:16 PM

:(

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 12:29:10 PM
explore the great indoors

lol

Cookie

I'm to judgmental.

Go Up