July 07, 2024, 06:31:33 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What...

Started by Full Metal Ryder, June 23, 2008, 11:23:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

it's not that hard, it's not a big deal, I'm sure they'd let you

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 06:39:40 PM
I never went to any prom. Guess I didn't miss much. 

What? You sure did.

Anyway I guess my least favorite quality is my temper and being stubborn, I can be pretty calm and reasonable but I do have a short fuse.

just1more

Quote from: HIRO on June 23, 2008, 06:50:11 PM
it's not that hard, it's not a big deal, I'm sure they'd let you

i keep telling myself that, but it's really hard for me to do. I really feel inferior when I'm around them. It's weird. It has nothing to do with them, more to do with me.

I always feel like I'm a little kid and they're the adults. It wasn't until the last two weeks of classes did I truly try and fight that feeling, but I'm still fighting it.

Actually, it briefly got me depressed for a few weeks back in April and May. That's how bad it got. I've gotten much better since then.

Trini

I'm too damn nice and forgiving.
[CENTER][/center]

Hiro

Quote from: Yoseph on June 23, 2008, 06:54:04 PM
i keep telling myself that, but it's really hard for me to do. I really feel inferior when I'm around them. It's weird. It has nothing to do with them, more to do with me.

I always feel like I'm a little kid and they're the adults. It wasn't until the last two weeks of classes did I truly try and fight that feeling, but I'm still fighting it.

Actually, it briefly got me depressed for a few weeks back in April and May. That's how bad it got. I've gotten much better since then.
just force yourself, it always works

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 23, 2008, 06:52:32 PM
What? You sure did.

Anyway I guess my least favorite quality is my temper and being stubborn, I can be pretty calm and reasonable but I do have a short fuse.

Where I live unless your Dad is a doctor or a lawyer prom isn't anything to get excited over. The Fuck Prom Parties are where to be.

Hiro

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 06:55:56 PM
Where I live unless your Dad is a doctor or a lawyer prom isn't anything to get excited over. The Fuck Prom Parties are where to be.
lol

KonohaShinobi

Like you've been to one. baddood;

Socks

The Fuck Prom Parties are where to be.

Someone goes to prom for something other then this? I just went to eat and get in the mood for the after party...

Ezloﺕ

I'm kinda shy...  :(
:)

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 23, 2008, 06:59:25 PM
Someone goes to prom for something other then this? I just went to eat and get in the mood for the after party...

We spent the money on more important things.   caterpie;
Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 23, 2008, 06:58:33 PM
Like you've been to one. baddood;

Many, many, many.

Socks

Quote from: Clair on June 23, 2008, 07:02:12 PM
We spent the money on more important things.

You bought drugs and liquor too?

KonohaShinobi

Meyer Lansky

The Fuck Prom Parties are where to be.
You should have brought me to one of those. caterpie;

FAMY2

Quote from: Socks on June 23, 2008, 07:06:03 PM
You bought drugs and liquor too?

I was the oldest of the group.  powerofone;

Go Up