October 23, 2024, 05:19:16 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who isn't afraid to admit that Disney World is badass?

Started by Title27GT, July 24, 2007, 09:26:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on July 25, 2007, 12:23:45 PM
DUH

Bring your own food and get the fast passes

If you go to Disney Land instead of World this year, you can just buy a special fastpass that never runs out. Otherwise, yes, get fastpasses for the big rides. I don't understand why people bother waiting in the giant lines instead of getting a fastpass and then practically walking right onto the ride an hour or so later.

psyduck;

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on July 25, 2007, 12:29:38 PM
I went to Disney Land this summer, which is of course the slightly different counterpart to Disney World. You guys get Epcott and Animal Kingdom, and Disneyland has "California Adventure," which features a kickass powered-launch roller coaster. There's also a Tower of Terror in there, just like the other ones.

ALSO IT'S THE ORIGINAL DISNEY PARK SO IT'S BETTER.

But seriously, for some reason The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride. How they render everything in there has always been an interest to me. The partly-see through animatronics, for one thing, always made me wonder. So I bought a book all about the ride.

AND CONSIDER THIS DISMAYING OBSERVATION: THIS CHAMBER HAS NO WINDOWS AND NO DOORS, WHICH OFFERS YOU THIS CHILLING CHALLENGE: TO FIND...A WAY OUT!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

...of course, there's always my way.  caterpie;

The Haunted Mansion is kickass.
Last time I was there, we went on it the night after I had randomly puked up blood at the hotel room at 3 AM, so I already thought I was going to die.
Riding past a graveyard didn't put my worries to rest  gonk;

caponehollywood

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Go Up