September 29, 2024, 09:29:51 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Rule: Stop reporting threads unless they break a rule

Started by Daddy, July 20, 2007, 12:37:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

**moves away from the mic to lol at pointless argument

guff

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 20, 2007, 01:35:45 PM

Who says you have to be an admin?
No one,  but there are still rules which must be followed. If you don't want to follow them I can just ban you and make everything much more simple for everyone.
Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 20, 2007, 01:35:45 PM
Have you realized that you mentioned me by name and how I would get banned for reporting this?  Which other people? 
I said you were reading this thread at the moment and used you as an example. And if you noticed, I just banned Joeinc for doing it.

guff

July 20, 2007, 01:50:31 PM #20 Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 01:53:33 PM by Commodore Guff
Quote from: JMV290 on July 20, 2007, 01:41:41 PM
No one,  but there are still rules which must be followed. If you don't want to follow them I can just ban you and make everything much more simple for everyone.
Yes, there are rules, many of which are arbitrary and enforced quite selectively.  For example, the no one cares rule.
Quote from: JMV290 on July 20, 2007, 01:41:41 PM
I said you were reading this thread at the moment and used you as an example. And if you noticed, I just banned Joeinc for doing it.
How many threads has Joeinc reported prior to this?
What if I didn't notice?  Did he still get banned for it?

How many reports are currently in your report board?

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 20, 2007, 01:50:31 PM
Yes, there are rules, many of which are arbitrary and enforced quite selectively.  For example, the no one cares rule.How many threads has Joeinc reported prior to this?
What if I didn't notice?  Did he still get banned for it?

How many reports are currently in your report board?
Just because you don't care doesn't mean no one cares.  I'm also pretty sure that the no one cares rule also applies to Lyrics and IM conversations. 

If you're gonna whip out rules I can do do the same.  Rule number one, you've violated it plenty of times.  I should ban you right now, but I won't. 

It doesn't matter how many reports are in the board.  It's up to the administration to decide what is allowed and what  isn't.  If you  have a problem with that, just leave. I can help you with that if you are having a problem doing it. 

Shut the fuck up and stop trying to tell us how to run our site or telling us how much we suck. No one cares, you are just an annoying prick.

guff

Quote from: JMV290 on July 20, 2007, 01:55:17 PM
Just because you don't care doesn't mean no one cares.  I'm also pretty sure that the no one cares rule also applies to Lyrics and IM conversations. 
Whoops, I confused it with the "YouTube Videos" rule.  flower;
If you're gonna whip out rules I can do do the same.  Rule number one, you've violated it plenty of times.  I should ban you right now, but I won't. 
You're the one that whipped out rules first.  After all, you just made this one.
It doesn't matter how many reports are in the board.  It's up to the administration to decide what is allowed and what  isn't.  If you  have a problem with that, just leave. I can help you with that if you are having a problem doing it.
I'm just curious.  I want to know just how big of a problem this is for you.  Seriously, just give me a number. 
Shut the fuck up and stop trying to tell us how to run our site or telling us how much we suck. No one cares, you are just an annoying prick.
Is this another rule? psyduck;

Feynman

FAMY2

Feynman

NOW NOW, WHY DON'T YOU GUYS BEHAVE. GUFF, STOP MAKING FUN OF YOUR BROTHER, AND JMV STOP TALKING TO YOUR BROTHER.

NEXT TIME, IT'S A TIME-OUT.

Pancake Paraphernalia

omg lul pple actually report? i thot reporting was fer fun.  psyduck;
number stations

Go Up