September 20, 2024, 10:50:58 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

COMPUTERS IS LEAVING NSIDER

Started by Lozal, July 17, 2007, 10:31:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Kalahari Inkantation

Again? He'll be back in a minute. =\

Tomboh

"i, computers, am training for the 2012 olympics at this moment. i will bee back is a month (about 30 days) and will post on nsider (powered by lithium) at the end of that month (about 30 days) i will bbl (that means "be back later)"

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Steve on July 17, 2007, 10:42:26 PM
"i, computers, am training for the 2012 olympics at this moment. i will bee back is a month (about 30 days) and will post on nsider (powered by lithium) at the end of that month (about 30 days) i will bbl (that means "be back later)"

That, my dear friend Steve, of Boyah, is not how our good friend Computers, a Sage of the NSider forums, powered by Lithium, posts. It is actually more like this:

"I, Computers, am training for the 2012 olympics at this moment due to It has always been my dream to Oplympics compete in Them in the Olympics. I will be Back in about A month (about 30 days) after Finishing my training and competing in the Olympics. I will Resume posting on NSider, Which is owned by Nintendo of America and Powered by Lithium, at the End of that Month, which is about 30 Days. I will see you all later. I hope you All have Fun playing your Favorite Nintendo Games while I'm gone Due to Nintendo is Fun! :)"

Eru_Roraito

He's learning the Canadian Boating Laws.
Will eat for food.

Wrench

It's a trick. He said Tuesday, the 18th. It is Wednesday.

Eru_Roraito

Quote from: WrenchNinja on July 18, 2007, 05:09:24 PM
It's a trick. He said Tuesday, the 18th. It is Wednesday.
How did I not notice that?  edumacate;
Will eat for food.

NOA_Haunted

Bushy

He's just gone until he gets down time on his job :\
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up