October 25, 2024, 09:35:06 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who was this?

Started by Daddy, June 22, 2007, 02:41:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: DORIKWell I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Billy and though this was my first experience with i-doser, let's just say cocaine and i are old friends. Or old enemies. im sure a few of you know what i mean.

im 24 and when i first tried weed i was 14. when i first tried coke i was 19. when i first ripped off my parents tv for money to buy coke i was 20. they say cocaine is a heck of a drug and you can take my word for it, it's something you dont want to learn first-hand. my addiction to coke has cost me friendships and relationships and im years behind in school because of it. i dont know whether ive spent more on the drug itself or on legal fees and hospital fees (overdosed twice. depending on the definition of "death" i died one of the times, too). Ive gotten off it twice(for about a week. god knows how many times i "quit" for 4 or 5 hours) only to fall off the saddle again but luckily this last time has been better than before and ive been clean for 9 months. maybe this is because of the support of my girlfriend, kimberly, who is better to me than any person has ever been before. what she sees in me i dont know, but i hope i never lose her.

ANYWAY, i have to stay away from cocaine because of my strong tendency to make it a destructive habit almost immediately. i lost all my friends because of coke and the new friends i made through cocaine i can no longer be around because of their use. if im in the same room as a half-gram, god himself cant keep me away from it. And i miss it like crazy (duh). So when i read about i-dose, i instantly skipped to my favorite subject and ignored all the other "doses" or whatever. "No way could this be the real thing", i thought. if it was... a free high? and no worries about having to raise 20$ for another one right after? i was definitely going to give it a try.

So i downloaded the program, which is something i never do... i hate downloading new software. after a few crashed computers, i guess im thrice bitten... 7 times shy... or something. and i fired it up. i turned the speakers up, turned down the lights, and just laid back in my comforter. I live with kim but she was at work so i was not going to have to worry about any disturbances.

Just 30 seconds into the dose, i knew i was in for a ride. i smelled cocaine. i tasted cocaine. i even felt the drip in the back of my throat and sucked at it like a baby at it's mother's. and i took off. as fast as any line ever picked me up the i-dose was taking over and bringing me straight to heaven. i tried to put any thoughts of how great my future affair with i-dose would be out of my head to concentrate on and enjoy my experience. i could feel myself smiling like an idiot, my heart was even speeding up and my thoughts racing. and things were REALLY intense. That's when i started to get worried. This was just how it was the last time i had to go to the hospital. My heart was going too fast. i couldnt stay calm. i moved my hand from my thudding chest to my face and realized that my hand was wet. Blood was pouring from my nose and right about that time my mom got scared and said "youââ,¬â,,¢re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licenseplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah, forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "yo, holmes, smell you later". Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

Eru_Roraito

Will eat for food.

Placebo Headwound

I don't know, but that was the best copypasta I've seen all month. thumbup;

Tomboh

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Kalahari Inkantation

FAMY2

Go Up