October 18, 2024, 10:20:55 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ANDREW1911 NEEDS YOUR HELP

Started by Andrew1911, June 21, 2007, 10:26:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Alright, I have a plan for a comic involving lifeguards. If anyone wants to help draw, you're more than welcome to. In fact, whoever does this scene the best job at animation will become my NUMBER ONE ANIMATER WHICH MEANS THEY ARE PUT OF THE ANDREW1911 TEAM.

First Panel

This is during a lightning storm so pool's closed at the moment. Dave's playing on his PSP. Kevin approaches.

Kevin: "Dave, that's a PSP, ain't it?"

Dave: "Yep."

NEXT PANEL

Kevin: "That Grand Theft Auto?"

Dave: "Yep."

NEXT PANEL

Kevin: "Stimulating conversation we're having... Well, since you're so interested in video games, I dusted off my ol' SNES the other day."

Dave: "What did you play?"

NEXT PANEL

Kevin: "Super Mario World. You know, I just noticed some weird stuff in the games... You remember the Bowser kids, right?"

Dave: "Yeah, uh... Their names escape me but I do remember them."

NEXT PANEL

Kevin: "Well, I was slightly disturbed that you don't see any more of these kids for any of the later Mario games. Bowser Jr. only comes in Super Mario Sunshine but he was never in Super Mario World. Which brings me to the million dollar question... What the hell happened to them?"

Dave: "Bowser ate them. Dude's a prick. It would make sense. I mean, dude probably has tons of bills to pay for eight kids. He's got... Like, what? Nine fucking castles? He's got to off them. He doesn't have enough coins to pay for it."

NEXT PANEL

Kevin: "That does make sense but what if Bowser had a wife? Bowser could've gotten divorced and shared joint custody but after SMW's events, the wife decided to sue for sole custody and won the case. I mean, the dude has his children burned in lava and crushed by a midly obese Italian plumber."

Dave: "All are reasonable suggestions but would Bowser listen to law? I think not. The Bowser I know would fucking burn the judge's car for a verdict in his favor, thus, invalidating your argument. Now, let me get back to GTA, Lance Vance is asking for an ass raping."

So... What do you think?

Wrench

I can't draw at all, but I like it. I laughed at the end.

Andrew1911

Andrew1911

Geno

I suck at backgrounds but I could do characters a bit.

Actually I suck all around but maybe you could make stick figures to save time?  caterpie;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

How the fuck are you gonig to fit that much text in one panel cmongler;

Go Up