Hiro

6M69I69B9

might stream an open lobby or something when seph drops
that range is ridic
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Gonna go live very soon. Gonna play out the Challenge then uhh maybe Elite Smash or uhhh Arena.

https://bit.ly/2JV8Psk

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

Going to be hosting an Arena for the sake of the Sora DLC coming through on Monday evening.
More details soon, though it most likely will be a free for all.

I'll probably do some Quickplay games for a while, and wait until some Boyagers come around that day.
Might do a stream test on Sunday since it's been a while for me since last stream.

6M69I69B9

Yeah I might actually opt for a Free-For-All, just gotta weed out the stages BUT I'm going to enable that last stage coming through since it definitely is gonna be tourney legal anyway.

Smash DLC usually comes through 8PM-9PM CST. So it'll be around then maybe.

I still have to test my stream; although I have fast speeds, fastest I've ever had, something still seems so off. I changed my DNS, it's a bit better than before. Hopefully I straighten out these kinks soon.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on October 17, 2021, 07:06:57 PMYeah I might actually opt for a Free-For-All, just gotta weed out the stages BUT I'm going to enable that last stage coming through since it definitely is gonna be tourney legal anyway.

Smash DLC usually comes through 8PM-9PM CST. So it'll be around then maybe.

I still have to test my stream; although I have fast speeds, fastest I've ever had, something still seems so off. I changed my DNS, it's a bit better than before. Hopefully I straighten out these kinks soon.

Did a test stream and lol wow my connection is so good with streaming. Ok so I guess it's a browser and Speedtest issue? I don't know. As long as I don't rely on Wi-Fi I'm good I think.

Nintendo will come out with a little announcement on maintenance, and then I can do a little pre-stream before it comes out or who knows. So that's why the stream has been in TBA status. But definitely around the times I've mentioned. 

6M69I69B9

All right, here's my plan for the stream. I don't really have much expectations for it tbh, just want to smash with Boyagers since, well you know...I'm...the lone...forum...straggler...brb crying.

First off:
It'll last as long as you guys want. When it comes down to like 3 guys, including myself, I can make a new Arena to do 1v1s in case you guys just want a piece of me or someone else lol. I'll have my room in a spooky theme with a blacklight just for the sake of relishing my favorite time of the year. Also, I might seem a bit spacey, lol I didn't get much sleep last night and I had work so early.  So forgive me if I say some off shit LMAO.

Anyway, I have a few incentives, like, I'll give gift a sub to anybody that wins an Arena (limited to 3, may be extended, who knows). I have a $10 Nintendo Gift card for...shit well, I didn't think this far through LMAO. I just want everyone to have a good time lol, I LOVE hosting events. I actually host events for other communities sometimes (not necessarily streams), but I haven't hosted anything for Boyah in a long ass time.

By the way:  jackodood; will be making an appearance. The following unfortunately is the closest to "free" I can get for you guys: you guys can use Channel Points (Bones) to gamble (1/4 chance since I have three other emotes) to unlock him for 24hrs at the lowest cost of Channel Points possible (100). Just so everybody can get into some spooky vibes. All my emotes are Halloween themed, more biased on the pumpkin side though lol jackodood;.

Stream link: https://bit.ly/2JV8Psk
Ruleset:
So, I'll have all the legal stages, none of that Icicle Mountain bs LMAO. Sora's stage will be enabled. No items, 3 stocks/7mins. No hazards. This will be a Free-For-All unless you guys have other ideas/plans; very open to other ideas.

I'm still getting ready some things in general, and I'll make another message denoting what/actual when/etc.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

6M69I69B9

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

That was a fun keyblade war. I'm feeling the rivalry with Nyerp for Sora that was an emotional rollercoaster

Go Up