March 28, 2024, 12:40:00 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how do you get things on your tv?

Started by strongbad, October 11, 2017, 05:42:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

i just got a chromecast and it is updating but it seems like it'll be an elegant solution. up until this point my gf and i had either been using netflix on my wii or plugging is one of our laptops. archaic!

Thyme

netflix on the ps4, and an indoor antenna for local channels

ME##

My PS4 or tinderfriend’s Xbone

don't let's

strongbad

Chromecast is awesome I wouldn't use anything else tbh

C.Mongler

whatever the active hdmi port is at the moment likely has netflix n such. usually it's either my ps4 or my xbone or my wii u

barring that, my pc is connected to my tv via 50-foot HDMI cable, so i can play my pirated movies n shit off that too

Samus Aran

i use either my ps3 or my ps4 for everything. netflix, blu rays, dvds, etc. i watch all my pirated animu on my pc.

i was thinking of picking up hulu soon, guess i'd also just use my ps3 and ps4 for that

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

consoles for netflix and hulu

pc for all other non-gaming media

bluaki

my ""smart"" tv has a netflix app and Chromecast receiver preinstalled, but Sony's software is so unstable and crashy that sometimes I just use a standalone Chromecast instead

I have a tiny PC (Chromebox repurposed for Ubuntu+Kodi) that streams my anime videos over LAN

I use PS4 for Blu-Rays and DVDs.

reeper

apple tv cus we got 2 for free. 1 from a gift and 1 from direct tv deal that i canceled soon after watching what i wanted to.

i used to use a home theater pc but the hardware broke, i fixed it, then more hardware broke so i was done with that upkeep.

plus we have family share and my fiance's dad has like 700 movies that are tight so that is a plus.

Go Up