December 15, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

1,533,991 Posts in 46,023 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


PoTD: Ketchup or mayonnaise?

Started by Magyarorszag, August 05, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

food

ketchup
4 (50%)
mayonnaise
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Female Presenting Nipples

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 15, 2017, 03:21:19 PM
Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 15, 2017, 04:44:42 AM
nah when i was 6 i used to put ketchup on pizza and spaghetti
now it must be about 9 or 10


i wonder

do you like those ketchup-flavored potato chips lol befuddlement


lmao no

there was a period when i was young where i was trying to convince myself that i did, but nah, i never liked them

[spoiler]needles to say, they taste nothing like ketchup[/spoiler]

YPrrrr

Do you like the all dressed chips??


Magyarorszag

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 15, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 15, 2017, 03:21:19 PM
Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 15, 2017, 04:44:42 AM
nah when i was 6 i used to put ketchup on pizza and spaghetti
now it must be about 9 or 10


i wonder

do you like those ketchup-flavored potato chips lol befuddlement


lmao no

there was a period when i was young where i was trying to convince myself that i did, but nah, i never liked them

[spoiler]needles to say, they taste nothing like ketchup[/spoiler]


somehow this is exactly the answer i expected lol

Magyarorszag

Quote from: YPargh on August 15, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
Do you like the all dressed chips??


i'd never heard of these, but having looked them up, they do sound like they could be good

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 15, 2017, 03:47:24 PM
yea lol
good Canuck
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 15, 2017, 04:19:55 PM
Quote from: YPargh on August 15, 2017, 03:43:54 PM
Do you like the all dressed chips??


i'd never heard of these, but having looked them up, they do sound like they could be good
yeah they're p. much Canadian only so they would be hard to find around here  saddood;

Magyarorszag


YPrrrr


Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on August 15, 2017, 08:19:38 AM
Quote from: ƕɾο on August 14, 2017, 11:15:55 PM
Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2017, 06:15:58 PM
That sushi, cake, sandwiches need mayonnaise myface;
if i made you a cake with mayo and didn't mention that ingredient, you would have no idea it was there
mayo cake is fucking amazing, it just makes the cake a lot more moist
Idk about this but I do know I will never eat cake around you now just to be safe
it's just extra fat/oil man, it adds nothing to the flavor and it all cooks down so it's not like you can taste mayo in it

Hiro

i was gonna say they sell em here sometimes now
i have a bag of them at the moment actually, they're great

wawi

Quote from: Travis on August 06, 2017, 12:02:32 AM
i like to mix both together and dip fries in it

add some hot sauce to it. its amazing

Travis

Quote from: wawi on September 03, 2017, 04:54:06 PM
Quote from: Travis on August 06, 2017, 12:02:32 AM
i like to mix both together and dip fries in it

add some hot sauce to it. its amazing
yummmm!!!! this is good thank u for this

Khadafi


YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on September 06, 2017, 05:24:46 PM
mayo is disgusting


This is now official forum policy please adjust your lives accordingly

Female Presenting Nipples

just so we're clear
i would never put ketchup on poutine

Go Up