December 15, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

1,533,991 Posts in 46,023 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


PoTD: Ketchup or mayonnaise?

Started by Magyarorszag, August 05, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

food

ketchup
4 (50%)
mayonnaise
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

YPrrrr

That sushi, cake, sandwiches need mayonnaise myface;

That anything except French fries listed by thyme needs ketchup

Ketchup is okay on some of those things tho just wouldn't say dependent

But that's probably just hyperbole and jokes anyway

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 06, 2017, 03:25:01 PM

  • hot dogs


i think i can legally murder this fucker for saying this but lemme check with obama
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

At least I agree with Popsi on something y/n

I was watching top chef the other day and they had to do a hot dog vhallenge. One of the contestants made a ketchup sauce for them and got scolded by an Austrian judge because ketchup and sausage is only meant for children girl;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2017, 08:18:42 PM
At least I agree with Popsi on something y/n

I was watching top chef the other day and they had to do a hot dog vhallenge. One of the contestants made a ketchup sauce for them and got scolded by an Austrian judge because ketchup and sausage is only meant for children girl;
lmao
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Female Presenting Nipples

Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2017, 06:15:58 PM
But that's probably just hyperbole and jokes anyway


Well, let's put it this way:

If I was offered any of the food items I listed and ketchup wasn't available for some reason, I wouldn't refuse to eat them.

However, if I were to be out of ketchup at home, I would choose to eat something else than those food items. I would willingly avoid them until I had ketchup.

Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2017, 08:18:42 PM
At least I agree with Popsi on something y/n

I was watching top chef the other day and they had to do a hot dog vhallenge. One of the contestants made a ketchup sauce for them and got scolded by an Austrian judge because ketchup and sausage is only meant for children girl;


I won't deny my infantile eating habits. I'm someone who still drinks hot chocolate as opposed to coffee. :(

and no alcohol, ever

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 07:05:22 AM
Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2017, 06:15:58 PM
But that's probably just hyperbole and jokes anyway


Well, let's put it this way:

If I was offered any of the food items I listed and ketchup wasn't available for some reason, I wouldn't refuse to eat them.

However, if I were to be out of ketchup at home, I would choose to eat something else than those food items. I would willingly avoid them until I had ketchup.

Quote from: YPargh on August 06, 2017, 08:18:42 PM
At least I agree with Popsi on something y/n

I was watching top chef the other day and they had to do a hot dog vhallenge. One of the contestants made a ketchup sauce for them and got scolded by an Austrian judge because ketchup and sausage is only meant for children girl;


I won't deny my infantile eating habits. I'm someone who still drinks hot chocolate as opposed to coffee. :(

and no alcohol, ever
That's fair enough I figured you probably just meant your own personal tastes girl;

I definitely feel that way about fries myself.

If hot chocolate had caffeine I would always choose that over coffee too :O

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 06, 2017, 03:25:01 PM
  • corn dogs



fry sauce in a ratio of 1 mayonnaise:2 ketchup is great for these, true

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 06, 2017, 03:25:01 PM
  • hot dogs



mustard-dependent, no other sauces need apply

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 06, 2017, 03:25:01 PM
  • anything that remotely involves sausage, really (including popsi's dick)

  • scrambled eggs

  • french fries

  • pretty much any kind of savory pie



oh my word myface;

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 24, 2017, 05:39:43 PM
ketchup is an admission of defeat

it's a reluctant acceptance that whatever one is eating is so bland and flavorless and dry that it's necessary to cover it in vaguely tomato-flavored corn syrup to make it even remotely palatable


the one food item i can think of that truly is ketchup-dependent is the traditional (ie dressed with only basic toppings like pickles, mayonnaise, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.) hamburger

as in, even i'd prefer not to eat a traditional hamburger without ketchup, unless there were something like big mac sauce or some other specialty sauce in its place

Magyarorszag

i will say that ketchup is sometimes p. great as a cooking ingredient

i wouldn't willingly top a hot dog with raw ketchup, but a hot dog and onions sauteed in ketchup as a seasoning and then topped with mustard is AWESOME

ketchup in its raw form is terribly overrated and a tool of desperation, though

Female Presenting Nipples

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 07, 2017, 08:00:58 AM
mustard-dependent, no other sauces need apply


mustard is the one thing i don't put on my hot dogs lol

ketchup + relish for me
also applies to plain hamburgers and cheeseburgers

Female Presenting Nipples

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 07, 2017, 08:05:49 AM
ketchup in its raw form is terribly overrated and a tool of desperation, though


lmao i guess this is my cue to post the dumb list:

food items for which ketchup isn't mandatory but i still put ketchup on anyway because i'm dumb and i love ketchup:


  • almost any kind of cooked meat tbh

  • white rice

  • mac n' cheese

  • my finger, which I then lick

  • the tip of my fork, which I then lick



happydood;

Female Presenting Nipples

[spoiler=disgusting]
Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 08:16:00 AM

  • my finger, which I then lick




admittedly, i also do this with mayonnaise[/spoiler]

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 08:16:00 AM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on August 07, 2017, 08:05:49 AM
ketchup in its raw form is terribly overrated and a tool of desperation, though


lmao i guess this is my cue to post the dumb list:

food items for which ketchup isn't mandatory but i still put ketchup on anyway because i'm dumb and i love ketchup:


  • almost any kind of cooked meat tbh

  • white rice

  • mac n' cheese

  • my finger, which I then lick

  • the tip of my fork, which I then lick



happydood;


my good lord, thyme

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 08:18:07 AM
[spoiler=disgusting]
Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 08:16:00 AM

  • my finger, which I then lick




admittedly, i also do this with mayonnaise[/spoiler]


...even i would never think to do this myface;

in fact, i'd much rather do it with ketchup if i had to

Magyarorszag

indisputable fact: with extremely few exceptions, properly seasoned/flavored food does not ever require ketchup

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 07:05:22 AM
I won't deny my infantile eating habits. I'm someone who still drinks hot chocolate as opposed to coffee. :(


but this is a rational, adult decision

hot chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>> coffee

Quote from: Dream Dood: A Dood Dating Simulator on August 07, 2017, 07:05:22 AM
and no alcohol, ever


same but i suspect that this is only because i'm poor and have no life

Go Up