October 06, 2024, 12:16:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I was questioned by the police today

Started by Lance7, April 25, 2007, 01:28:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lance7

A dumbass at my school wants to start a "Revolution". This may sound cool, but this is how he wants to run things:

No eating meat. EVER. He wants to rule the world with an army of vegans. He thinks that he can block a bullet with a sword.

Note: He doesn't have a sword

To add to this, anyone who eats meat in world will be killed.

Latly, he's been posting a small symbol of a railroad with a line next to it. This is his "Underground Railroad" symbol.

Well, the school administrations weren't to happy.

About 6 of his little group today were charged with vandelism. One of which is my friend. That why i was questioned.

Now, my friend is an idiot to me.
1. He joined that cult
2. He lied to the police when the "ring leader" ratted him out earlier.
3. He drug an innocent person into this.

He's probably going to Juvy with the ring leader.  psyduck;

Feynman

Samus Aran

...wow. I'm sorry but I fucking love meat. Can't get enough of it. Also, vegans are more likely to become sickly and are generally weaker, not to mention that vegans are so outnumbered it wouldn't be anything close to fair.

Yeah, pretty sure that wouldn't work for them.

ncba93ivyase

So an army of underweight bastards without an ounce of muscle think they can take us down? And while they're at it, they're going to kill other lifeforms while preaching about how eating animals is horrible? psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Zack777

Riosan

I believe that God (stfu) gave us humans dominion over the animals.

That means we can eat them, raise them, or whatever, because God (stfu) gave us the power.  educate;

Zack777

Quote from: Dexter on April 25, 2007, 02:02:36 PM

That means we can eat them, raise them, or whatever, because God (stfu) gave us the power.  educate;

w00t Bestiality!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Zack777 on April 25, 2007, 02:03:47 PM
Quote from: Dexter on April 25, 2007, 02:02:36 PM

w00t Bestiality!
AND IF THIS SO CALLED "GOD" APPROVES OF IT, IT'S ALL GOOD.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Sometimes I order too much food at Carls Jr. to make up for those vegan faggots  caterpie;

Silverhawk79

Screw vegans, I think I'mma go eat a bear now.

MARIOMANIAC21

lol, vegans fail. In both Religion and Science, humans were made to eat meat.

anus

If I had to quit eating meat, I would kill myself. I love meat. Couldn't live without it.
dicks

ClassicTyler

Pele

Their slogan should be "We beat The Meat"  v;

Go Up