June 16, 2024, 04:55:12 AM

1,531,265 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FINAL FANTASY XV DELAYED TO NOVEMBER 29TH 2016

Started by Commander Fuckass, August 15, 2016, 06:15:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Crap...  looks like target is teaming up with Jones soda again to make a ff xv "elixer."

Luckily, it looks like Jones won't under supply this time.

rdl

i kind of really want to play this now :\ older me appreciates that it doesnt take itself seriously. and it has the same score as pokemon so its not bad.

Commander Fuckass

Played some today, Im really enjoying it, and Im glad the hunts are back.

the food buffs pretty much remind me of food buffs in FFXIV
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

TooB

C.Mongler

my ff xv amazon order still says preparing for shipment and that it should still be delivered by 8 PM. it's 6 PM. lmao okay amazon.

gonna get real pissy at some poor rep at 9 because this is the fourth fucking thing that's been delayed this week. at least e-mail me like 3 hours ago and say sorry fam so i can cancel and go to best buy shit

C.Mongler

also annoyed because tonight was really my only night to GAYME ON so i'll be lucky to even get like 2 hours in before now and sunday now argh;

TooB

Amazon sucks sometimes.

BTW, at least the patch is downloading pretty quickly

C.Mongler

this game should finally fucking be here today thank christ i think i may have convinced my gf to leave me alone and let me play some dang vidjas tonight so thats sickkkkkkk

hopefully the patch doesn't eat up most of my time  :(

C.Mongler

so i'm like 8 hours in and i have no idea if i like this game or not. i vaguely know what the story is, but i've barely been compelled to give a shit about noctis or any of his friends ESPECIALLY FUCKING PROMPTO tho gladioulus is a real homie he's got some cool muscles so he gets a pass

i've basically been playing it like monster hunter because i get more enjoyment out of doing the hunts than actually doing any of the quests so far.

but yeah noctis is such a whiny shit, why is anyone friends with him all he does is grunt and shit and act like he has a stick up his ass. i watched some of kinglaive which helped a little bit in comprehending what the fuck is going on, but eventually it became kind of a dumb movie so i just tuned out and was playing pokemon with noise going on

i'm gonna finish cuz im probably a little under halfway done at this point but DAMN why does this shit gotta be so silly does noctis ever become personable??????

TooB

What you talkin about?
Noct is an animal-lovin punk with a heart o'gold.
He's such a dreamboat.

C.Mongler

"noctis, check it out! it's the meteor, we should snap a picutre!"
"hmph"

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 05, 2016, 06:11:13 PM
"noctis, check it out! it's the meteor, we should snap a picutre!"
"hmph"
i would "hmph" to Prompto too.

C.Mongler

i think im gettin close to the end tryin to beat this shit before bedtime

just got through chpater 13, holy shit that was as fucking terrible as people made it out to be; i dont know how they thought that was a good idea

TooB

I went through that part before I even knew that people hated it, and didn't think anything of it.

I had little issue with it

Go Up