June 17, 2024, 02:11:54 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Go is now live

Started by squirrelfriend, July 06, 2016, 07:04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

That feeling when a ghastly shows up, throw a pokeball, it hits and closes around it, but then nothing happens after that. No shaking no red light flashing. Wait a few minutes, it stays like that. Close out the app, start it back up, and thankfully it got caught.

squirrelfriend

Quote from: â," on July 07, 2016, 04:25:02 PM
That feeling when a ghastly shows up, throw a pokeball, it hits and closes around it, but then nothing happens after that. No shaking no red light flashing. Wait a few minutes, it stays like that. Close out the app, start it back up, and thankfully it got caught.
it's been doing that for me since the beginning :/

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i caught a zubat beside work lol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: squirrelfriend on July 07, 2016, 04:06:54 PM
apparently someone caught a dragonite near me???? jelly
I caught a really powerful Dratini just now
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on July 07, 2016, 03:38:13 PM
There are so many pokestops in Boston, it's great. I have more eggs than I know what to do with.

I keep seeing pokestops with like red confetti bit haven't managed to get to one yet. What's the deal with them?
discovered it means someone used a lure module there. So basically HERE THERE BE POKÉMON
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

squirrelfriend

should I go to church now that I've found out that the church is now a pokespot?
I think I'm going to ask Nintendo to remove the one at the church that is widely known for spouting homophobic statements and have them place it at the mall instead

Mando Pandango

I CAUGHT A HAUNTER FUCK ALL OF YOU

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on July 07, 2016, 10:21:17 PM
I CAUGHT A HAUNTER FUCK ALL OF YOU
now you need to meet jmv and trade with him so it'll evolve

don't let's

Got an eevee. Almost thought I lost it because it wouldn't let me click on the map anywhere after it popped up, and I had to close the app and open it back up. Thankfully the eevee stayed where it was.

6M69I69B9

>Teen Playing “Pokemon Go” Stabbed And Mugged For His iPhone; In Bad Neighborhood
https://archive.is/DOYzB
CHICAGO â€" 17 Year-old Marcus Jackson was stabbed and mugged for his iPhone after allegedly playing “Pokemon Go” a new app released by the franchise on July 6.

Police say Jackson was just walking around playing “Pokemon Go” and didn’t realize he had stepped into what is know as a bad neighborhood. A local store owner said he saw Marcus Jackson was stabbed and his belongings stolen right after recording the incident he immediately called the Chicago police department.

The store owner said “This kid was just looking at his phone I don’t think he had any idea where he was at or that he was being stabbed” Marcus Jackson is in stable condition and we’re told he will recover his main concern at this moment is getting his iPhone back.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

[spoiler]im dying even if its fake[/spoiler]
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

I have the strongest feeling that stories like this are gonna be commonplace now.

squirrelfriend

I have a strong feeling someone is going to make a shitpost on r/rupaulsdragrace about how Jynx appeared at a black drag queen event, and we are going to get some high quality drama

don't let's

Go Up