September 28, 2024, 10:26:56 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Go is now live

Started by squirrelfriend, July 06, 2016, 07:04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

The thing about gyms is that you can actually take over a gym with an underleveled team, especially if there aren't that many pokemon in the gym. Then if a high-leveled player on your team stays the gym leader, you can piggyback off of them.

Gyms that are in constant contention are easier to get into, but harder to stay in. Just a thought.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Also, Anker portable chargers are half off on Amazon right now.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

squirrelfriend

Whelp, server went down. Can't set up a new account because my old one lost all its free incenses

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on July 11, 2016, 02:27:34 PM
Also, Anker portable chargers are half off on Amazon right now.
OH SHIT tomorrow is Prime day too :O
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

everyone at both my jobs is playing it. today at petsmart, me, another employee i talk to a lot, and one of our managers were all playing it on the clock, discussing in which nearby lots certain pokemon were. one of them even covered for me for a moment so i could go outside and catch a seel he saw lmao.

today's new catches were seel, growlithe, gastly, caterpie, raticate, and vulpix. saw a pidgeot but it disappeared entirely mere seconds after it showed up on screen.

squirrelfriend

C.Mongler

well i turned LTE off and it seemed to be working nicely and then the game soft locked as i was walking back from 711 lol dammit

squirrelfriend

Yeah, the regional servers were down

C.Mongler

yeah i havent been able to connect since so that makes sense lol

C.Mongler

another pokemon go lunch break walk, another instance of pokemon go softlocking after i take about 20 steps.

ugh.

using 4G not LTE, i feel like it must be OS related? i dunno, i'm just kind of tired of trying to play this shit at this point lol i should have hit like 15 pokestops a second ago and i didn't get SHIT

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

also by instance i mean multiple instances or completely closing out the app and reopening it, it happened every time lol

squirrelfriend

July 12, 2016, 12:14:36 PM #148 Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:19:29 PM by squirrelfriend
Idk it's working better for me. I caught weedle before my colonoscopy!!!
but the pokespot was out of the way. :( I want to take an uber and just drive around to pokespots lol

C.Mongler

maybe its because there's too much shit/ too many people playing?? idk like it works fine at home but im sure im like the only one in my apartment complex playing and there's no pokestops for like a mile

idk i just wanna catch a dang butterfree

Go Up