August 21, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

1,526,534 Posts in 45,774 Topics by 1,031 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what does boyah think of this pc build

Started by Magyarorszag, June 25, 2016, 06:19:52 AM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

y
1 (100%)
n
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Go Down

antmaster5000

Pls Boyah give me some validation I could really use it :(

antmaster5000

lol actually went with the i3 anyway since it didn't look like i could get the cheaper CPU for a few weeks and i want my computer now!!!

is there any reason not to use windows 7? i am pretty sure i have a license from my old laptop and id rather not spend money to use win 10. ill prob use linux primarily but i need win7 for overwatch sadly

ikanaide

Snowy

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 21, 2017, 02:54:16 PM
lol actually went with the i3 anyway since it didn't look like i could get the cheaper CPU for a few weeks and i want my computer now!!!

is there any reason not to use windows 7? i am pretty sure i have a license from my old laptop and id rather not spend money to use win 10. ill prob use linux primarily but i need win7 for overwatch sadly
windows 10 isn't half bad tbh. Runs like 7, super light and super fast. It hasn't caused any of my shit not to work.

antmaster5000

Yeah I got a free Win10 code from a friend who works at Dell and have been having a positive experience with it so far. Still want to get another SSD for Arch but that probably won't be for a while

Samus Aran

steal

you can actually use windows 10 indefinitely for free without a license. you just can't customize some aesthetic things (like your account picture), and every now and then a watermark will appear in the corner. I've been using it with bootcamp on my macbook and despite some small driver issues with the mac hardware, it's great imo.

Magyarorszag

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 20, 2017, 04:53:37 PM
Pls Boyah give me some validation I could really use it :(

if you went the components on the previous page, congrats on the fine build wrench;

antmaster5000

Go Up