October 11, 2024, 06:20:16 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 03:09:02 PM
Quote from: YPargh on June 04, 2016, 02:54:10 PM
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on June 04, 2016, 02:02:57 AM
also a girl from hong kong that I had been dating for a year broke up with me a few weeks ago AND DESTROYED MY HEART ARGH

hi
hi

sounds like a perfect life juncture to return to boyah n_u
ha ha

You guys haven't heard most of the shitty things that have happened in my life since I stopped being active here. The coping process after my mom died that lasted years, dealing with my absolutely shitty and abusive father that helped destroy my self esteem after her death, dropping out of college, being so depressed for a year that I could barely get out of bed and thought about suicide daily, me hiding everything from my family, me going to audio school in some weird and lost attempt to just get out of my house and do something other than just work the shitty job I had, me having my hopes of accomplishing anything crushed when I couldn't even get an internship or entry level job in any live venue, recording studio, or post-production house, me going back to college for just straight up electrical engineering because I gave up on trying to do something that will make me happy and just settled for something that'll make me money (and I'm damn good at math so why not), my first girlfriend that was an ex-heroin addict that cheated on me all the time, my time going to punk shows all over new york and having photos of me taken while taking a swig of a bottle of vodka onstage, my extreme stress from being an engineering major, the new job I got at the japanese restaurant where I felt like all my coworkers hated me (and they all thought I was gay at first for some reason), the girl from hong kong that I met and hand an absolutely wonderful relationship with for a year (even if it also had really bad times like when she threw all of my shit out of her apartment one morning and didn't speak to me for three days), when I started doing hard drugs and drinking a lot, etc; etc; etc;.

It's been a weird ride but I've just been trying to keep myself busy.

How have you guys been doing?
I can't tell if you need to move the hell away from New York or if I need to move to it huhdoodame;

Placebo Headwound

I'd go crazy with boredom living anywhere but New York.

Placebo Headwound

also thanks random trembling

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on June 04, 2016, 10:18:35 PM
where in the west village
i live there on 12th and washington
and what Japanese restaurant!
i wonder if you slept with this girl that one of my dates (he was bisexual) slept with
she too, liked coke and lived in the west village
i only do adderall on my gym days and smoke w33d on most nights cos my roommate just smokes tons a day
i don't drink cos it makes me feel really shitty
i'd definitely rather just take molly but i get paranoid i'd might get bath salts instead or it being cut with something speedy
i wish i could get shrooms or lsd but i can't find any for reasonable prices :'(

also i too, cried on the subway once cos my ex finalized things with me lol
i have to move near the 15th of june cos my lease is up and my roommate is leaving to live in tudor city
i can't decide where to live
for manhattan i'm only interested in bowery or chinatown area cos they seem kinda neat
for brooklyn sunset park, clinton hill or bedford jefferson stop seem neat too

Bleecker st. Right next to the IFC theater.
Not saying where I work~
Probably not the same girl unless she was a tattoo artists in her 30s thats covered head to toe in tattoos.
Haven't done adderal. Done mushrooms twice before and currently trying to get them again
Did molly for the first time when a randiom stranger came into my job and offered me one in exchange for time to charge his phone

Placebo Headwound

The west village is like a goddamn catacomb where tourists go, get lost, and then starve to death because they never found their way out and all the hip restaurants/bars were too intimidating to go into.

Placebo Headwound

me and cluck should get together sometime and do drugs that will destroy our bodies and cry uncontrollably together

Placebo Headwound

Can I have a rank that doesn't constantly remind me of my self loathing

Placebo Headwound

also officially designated as the thread where I go to cry when I'm drunk or on something

strongbad

are others allowed to join?

C.Mongler

can i leave my bag here

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 05, 2016, 05:15:55 AM
can i leave my bag here
unattended bags will be reported to the police

Daddy

i  don't get smashed on a nightly basis anymore  >.<

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on June 05, 2016, 08:05:03 AM
welcome to adulthood

strongbad

Quote from: Khadafi on June 05, 2016, 08:05:03 AM

casual

Placebo Headwound

Yeah, if you're all sad and drunk I invite all of you to cry and complain in this thread.

You're all wonderful and this is a safe place to be sad. <3

Go Up