October 11, 2024, 02:27:50 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Today was a hard day.

You guys may have known, but last month I lost my job because the business closed.
I was able to get a new job, that I do absolutely love, at Central Market - a very high-end grocery/cafe store.

So I got the job and it pays very well, somewhat close to what I was making. However, I started very late into the month...
Unemployment benefits were SHIT because Texas is stupid when it comes to this so I only made a little bit on money from unemployment. I only got two checks from Central Market for September (paid weekly) due to starting after the 15th.

I couldn't afford rent.

So today I sold all my Amiibo, my Wii U and games and accessories, my books, and my DVD's.
Thanks to that, I was able to afford rent and a few extra bills.

So yeah. 76 Amiibos, many of which had to be imported, all my Osamu Tezuka books...everything.
Heartbreaking. But I want my adventure in Dallas to continue, so I did what I had to do.

Ezloﺕ

that is really unfortunate to hear tyler, hopefully things start to look up for you from here on out
:)

Classic

I can't tell if you're serious or not but thank you.

A lot of the things I sold had sentimental value.
Collections that took years, gifts, stuff like that.

I appreciate it if you are serious.

Thyme

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Classic on September 30, 2016, 04:24:50 PM
I can't tell if you're serious or not but thank you.

A lot of the things I sold had sentimental value.
Collections that took years, gifts, stuff like that.

I appreciate it if you are serious.
no im being serious

i couldnt imagine how i would feel if i had to sacrifice all my video game stuff
:)

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Thyme on September 30, 2016, 04:11:59 PM
i mean i'd get it if this were like
gender studies ifeelbetter;
um i like gender studies as opposed to men's rights bullshit
"Men's rights activists worked to stop second-wave feminists from having influence in the gay rights movement, and promoted the idea of hyper-masculinity as an inherent part of gay sexuality."
gays don't even realize we normalized mra bullshit

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Travis

Quote from: Classic on September 30, 2016, 04:19:11 PM
Today was a hard day.

You guys may have known, but last month I lost my job because the business closed.
I was able to get a new job, that I do absolutely love, at Central Market - a very high-end grocery/cafe store.

So I got the job and it pays very well, somewhat close to what I was making. However, I started very late into the month...
Unemployment benefits were SHIT because Texas is stupid when it comes to this so I only made a little bit on money from unemployment. I only got two checks from Central Market for September (paid weekly) due to starting after the 15th.

I couldn't afford rent.

So today I sold all my Amiibo, my Wii U and games and accessories, my books, and my DVD's.

So yeah. 76 Amiibos, many of which had to be imported, all my Osamu Tezuka books...everything.
Heartbreaking. But I want my adventure in Dallas to continue, so I did what I had to do.
:( :( :(

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Placebo Headwound

I waited two hours on a girl that was late to a date tonight. I ended up liking her a lot anyways.

Placebo Headwound

We spent most of our time hugging and talking to their people playing pool next to us.

She was cool. And adorable oh god <\3

It seems like only girls with super short hair like me

crystalpepsi

Today was a hard day.

I couldn't afford rent.

I'm sorry to hear that Tyler, losing things you admire and cherish is an awful feeling no matter how much you try to tell yourself they're just objects. :( I know things will pick up for you, best wishes bud.  happydood;

Socks

yo tyler, you gotta do whatever you can to stay focused on the big picture. being able to live and be/do something good and significant. all this stuff doesn't make you, you, just things that you will replace with bigger things called success and happiness, if you continue working hard and sacrificing.
and i know it sucks but you'll get over it, life goes on as tupac said.

#realthought/advice

strongbad

Today was a hard day.

I couldn't afford rent.

damn that sucks dude :(
really sorry to hear that

FAMY2

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 30, 2016, 08:54:50 PM
We spent most of our time hugging and talking to their people playing pool next to us.

She was cool. And adorable oh god <\3

It seems like only girls with super short hair like me

I like you and have medium long hair.

Go Up