October 11, 2024, 06:22:30 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Thread Where We Drunkenly Complain About Our Sad Lives

Started by Placebo Headwound, June 04, 2016, 02:01:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

YPrrrr

Quote from: squirrelfriend on June 30, 2016, 12:51:56 PM
Can I switch accounts with thief
I'm going to tell you what I tell residents of Yuma

No but if you do it and don't get caught then good for you

Placebo Headwound

Had a failed suicide attempt. Literally hasn't even been 24 hours since I left the psych ward and I've had a mental breakdown and want to go back

holy fucking shit

Placebo Headwound

literally within the hour after I left I burst out crying fuck

Daddy

Daddy

FAMY2

Hang in there Thief. We all care.

Damn go back if you have too.

Travis

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 04, 2016, 03:46:31 AM
Had a failed suicide attempt. Literally hasn't even been 24 hours since I left the psych ward and I've had a mental breakdown and want to go back

holy fucking shit
we're all glad it failed bro. keep your head up

Placebo Headwound

I seriously hate everyone pretending to give a shit like this.

Everyone only ever cares when things are insanely bad, when their egos demand that they care in order to preserve their self image of being a good person.

~~I really don't have anyone in my life and everyone who says they care about me right now will forget about me in just a few days~~

squirrelfriend

apparently the doctors think I have wasting and I might need to go to a nursing home if it gets worse? I can't cut out the stress from my mom and dad who just don't understand the magnitude of my illness. I tell them to back off but my dad beats me. I have nowhere else to live so I guess I have to suck it up?

strongbad

July 05, 2016, 08:24:18 PM #116 Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 10:37:00 PM by antmaster5000
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 05, 2016, 02:54:28 PM

Everyone only ever cares when things are insanely bad, when their egos demand that they care in order to preserve their self image of being a good person.

i mean you left boyah for ages and came back and said thing werent well and people are instantly trying to be there for you
it's not like you've been here for a long time and people have just ignored things (that i know of)

??????

>telling a suicidal person's thoughts they're bullshit

YPrrrr

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on July 05, 2016, 09:02:15 PM
>telling a suicidal person's thoughts they're bullshit

Why don't you actually go help Thief since you live there and know what to do :O
Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 05, 2016, 02:54:28 PM

~~I really don't have anyone in my life and everyone who says they care about me right now will forget about me in just a few days~~
I think you've lived in New York for too long if you think everything is about ego and appearances

I really think you could use a change of scenery. Especially if you don't have anyone what do you have to lose??

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up