September 25, 2024, 09:04:42 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls III

Started by TooB, June 09, 2015, 01:49:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

the dlc comes out soon but it already installed itself on my ps4??? confuseddood;

anyway it looks like i'm in the exact position in ng+ to access the dlc [glow=black,2,300](you have to beat the deacons first and i'm like half an hour away from killing them)[/glow]

can't wait to get destroyed because i'm too lazy to start a new save file smithicide;

TooB

I wonder if already beating the final boss, but before actually starting ng+ matters.... like can I just go to the area and start the dlc?

Nyerp

it would be really shitty if you couldn't do that lol

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on October 23, 2016, 09:55:13 PM
it would be really shitty if you couldn't do that lol
this is dark souls after all :)

TooB

I died more trying to climb down a fuckin tree than to enemies smithicide;

I just made it to the first boss, and I think it's pretty cool. Haven't beaten it yet, but I only tried once before I got tired.

Nyerp

i spent like an hour exploring the level, it feels massive. haven't found a boss yet lol but i'm enjoying it so far

TooB

The pvp arena is cool. I like it.

Nyerp

i tried it 5 times and lost all 5 times 5thgrade;

TooB

6 man free for all brawl is the best

Nyerp

[spoiler=boss spoilers]after 2 hours and 20 attempts, i finally beat the tedious, exhausting overkill of a boss fight that is sister friede. FUCK.[/spoiler]

TooB

Nyerp

please note that a) i suck massive dongs at video games and b) i'm on ng+ so you probably won't have the same experience lol smithicide;

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on October 26, 2016, 08:25:27 PM
please note that a) i suck massive dongs at video games and b) i'm on ng+ so you probably won't have the same experience lol smithicide;
actually, I am on ng+

Nyerp

TooB

Go Up