June 24, 2024, 04:53:09 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dark Souls III

Started by TooB, June 09, 2015, 01:49:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 26, 2016, 01:11:31 AM
ok i beat this game with the end of fire ending

still need to do the optional area with the superboss tho
same

that last fight was cool, music was on point
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

helping people beat bosses is so much fun why did i neglect this aspect of these games for so long. i love how you immediately get summoned for untitled man too

when you put down your summon sign in ng+ you get summoned by people in ng+ right??? or is it really hard to get summoned in early levels when you're level ~100 regardless?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on May 02, 2016, 03:30:26 PM
helping people beat bosses is so much fun why did i neglect this aspect of these games for so long. i love how you immediately get summoned for untitled man too

when you put down your summon sign in ng+ you get summoned by people in ng+ right??? or is it really hard to get summoned in early levels when you're level ~100 regardless?

there is no ng vs ng+ etc. limit to summoning. it's done by soul level and weapon level. basically, you can play online with people who are near the same soul level as you, and are using weapons around the same reinforcing level

granted, the specifics differ depending upon what types of phantoms we're talking about, but i can at least say for sure that which game cycle someone is on doesn't matter

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Of course, its still pretty hard to do a lot of multiplayer stuff at high levels because most of your targets are far below your level. So stuff like Farron Watchdogs, Aldrich Faithful, and Darkmoon are nigh impossible to do past certain levels. So people like me that foolishly ignore them end up having to grind their respective items off rare drops from enemies instead.

But at least Sunbro and Rosarias Fingers are easy to do at any level.

Nyerp

lmao kaz i found a symbol of avarice just by killing that very first mimic n_u

Samus Aran

lucky :(

however, i now have the crystal sage rapier, so that combined with rusted gold coins should get me the symbol pretty easily at some point

Snowy

On PC I'm not having too much trouble doing Aldrich invasions around 149 (I think). It feels like it's near the end of where people actively play though.

Nyerp

literally can't get summoned for blue sentinels or watchdogs of farron at all, this is bullshit

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on May 31, 2016, 10:21:52 AM
literally can't get summoned for blue sentinels or watchdogs of farron at all, this is bullshit

yep lol

enjoy farming those covenant items from enemies instead, i had to

pretty much the only one that's manageable to get summoned for is aldrich faithful

Nyerp

wow so if you want a single gesture from yellowfinger heysel you have to sacrifice sirris' entire questline?

i already fucked up that dumb questline in my first playthrough by giving rosaria a tongue the first time i saw her, so i never even got into the darkmoons

should i just play along with sirris' quest until i get darkmoon loyalty and then drop it in order to get heysel's gesture????? ugghh this is why i've never tried to platinum a souls games before

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on June 02, 2016, 09:47:47 PM
should i just play along with sirris' quest until i get darkmoon loyalty and then drop it in order to get heysel's gesture????? ugghh this is why i've never tried to platinum a souls games before

for platinuming purposes it's not possible to do both heysel and sirris questlines in one playthrough but i guess you could at least get both gestures yeah.

but you can't get the silvercat ring from sirris unless you stay completely away from rosaria's fingers in a playthrough, and getting all rings is one of the trophies

but you shouldn't worry about all this unless you truly plan on platinuming, because if you do plan on it, you need to prepare yourself for some seriously long grinding sessions to get wolf's blood swordgrass and, even worse, proofs of concord kept

Kalahari Inkantation

June 18, 2016, 06:53:19 PM #207 Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:01:39 PM by Tectron
finally picked this up lol goodjob;

i'll be playing it after i finish unch4rted

TooB

There's going to be some big announcement on Aug 24.

I can only guess that it'll have to do with dlc.

Nyerp

[spoiler=dlc trailer (has random shots of base-game bosses so TEC DONT CLICK)][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXFotcyV8sw[/youtube]

looks like we're going back to the painted world of ariamis............remember dark souls 1 you guys????????[/spoiler]

Go Up