September 22, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

1,530,008 Posts in 45,898 Topics by 1,011 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by David, May 25, 2015, 08:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

It looks cool but not at $70 or $80. They crazy. Switch is already fairly expensive.

Travis

i dont see how selling cardboard is a good move for any video game company

if sony or M$ did that im p sure theyd be laughed out of the industry

YPrrrr

Microsoft seems immune to laughter somehow

C.Mongler

a 200 dollar webcam to watch you dance to the star wars theme song is fine though

Big Goop

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 22, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
a 200 dollar webcam to watch you dance to the star wars theme song is fine though
agreed

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 22, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
to be fair they always act like they are going to make more content for these pricey peripherals. Then a year later they get dusty and forgotten.

C.Mongler

to be fair this one is cardboard you could put a pizza in it for the family picnic multipurpose

Big Goop

So, anybody else see that Namco Bandai is apparently developing Metroid Prime 4?

Thyme

using solaire's amiibo in breath of the wild grants you his armor set y/n

YPrrrr

Quote from: Big Goop on February 09, 2018, 08:14:11 PM
So, anybody else see that Namco Bandai is apparently developing Metroid Prime 4?
Nintendo is basically Namco Bandai at this point

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

March 13, 2018, 10:01:39 AM #701 Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:06:00 AM by YPargh
Quote from: C.Mongler on March 09, 2018, 04:51:44 PM
^ what does that even mean lol
They developed Smash 4, Pokken, and Mario Kart Arcade too it's just weird that some of Nintendo's biggest first party games are being handled by Namco (well maybe not Pokken since it obviously sounds like Tekken)

Or maybe it's not weird but it's funny to me. Looking forward to Namco Mario

C.Mongler

i mean thats three games over the span of 13 years, and the only one of those that i'd consider big is smash 4, and even that was just codev'd by namco it wasnt even their own project lol

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

r u accusing me of hyperbole cuz its literally been 13 years since GP came out lol

unless u r given us a lil hyperbole of your own, in which case that's okay buddy everyone has their day

Go Up