September 23, 2024, 11:27:15 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PoTD: How much do you spend on food

Started by snoorkel, August 01, 2014, 05:34:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Average monthly food cost of your human life

Up to $100
1 (20%)
Up to $250
2 (40%)
Up to $400
0 (0%)
Up to $600
2 (40%)
Up to $800
0 (0%)
Up to $1,000 (JMV)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

snoorkel

Do you have a monthly budget for food, whether kept yourself or a meal plan or something?
If so how much do you spend per month or per day, average? .....If you Spend Randomly And Without Discretion then about how much do you spend on food per month?

Do you eat well or just scrounge for change to buy crackers and dollar menu? Give examples of the fast food restaurants and drive-throughs you go to every day?  [trying to anticipate Clucky's answer] maybe you get fed on extra plate scraps, begging etc? jk'ing ily cluky

Thyme

i spend around $120 - $150 on my tri-weekly groceries

then on the other two weeks i'll spend $20 - $30 each on stuff i'm already out of like milk and banans

??????

are u saying i get fed plate scrapes or is that what i would say 2 someone??????

i burn 300-400 a week for groceries for me and my roomie
everything is COO KED AT HOME
its hardly anything nuts are just very expensive and cheeses and yogurt and we eat a lot of them. i get sad when my roomie eats a bag of nuts cos that's 9-15$

if i ate outside for a day it would be maybe 24$
i like eating at this cute wrap store its called wrapido also pad thai

when i would be really poor i would buy pasta/beans and a lot of tomato sauce and sticks of cheese. a yummy meal for less than 2 dollars :0

snoorkel

Quote from: Boyah 2: This Thyme It’s Personal on August 01, 2014, 05:39:37 PM
i spend around $120 - $150 on my tri-weekly groceries

then on the other two weeks i'll spend $20 - $30 each on stuff i'm already out of like milk and banans

If that includes restaurants, fast food lunches, bars you might Be Doin (if any), that is pretty good wrench;

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on August 01, 2014, 05:46:12 PM
are u saying i get fed plate scrapes or is that what i would say 2 someone??????

i burn 300-400 a week for groceries for me and my roomie
everything is COO KED AT HOME
its hardly anything nuts are just very expensive and cheeses and yogurt and we eat a lot of them. i get sad when my roomie eats a bag of nuts cos that's 9-15$

if i ate outside for a day it would be maybe 24$
i like eating at this cute wrap store its called wrapido also pad thai

when i would be really poor i would buy pasta/beans and a lot of tomato sauce and sticks of cheese. a yummy meal for less than 2 dollars :0

300-400 a week is damn i will add a new poll choice for you. that's TOO MUCH but i understand about the nuts.
i was joking cuz i think you posted about being derelict and eating off scraps once, but apparently the Good Times ARe In now  hocuspocus;

well I guess it's ~$600 for you alone so poll makes sense THX

YPrrrr

I try to spend only about 50 bucks a week for food. Having a girlfriend makes that hard sometimes though

ME##

I wish I spent as much as Clucky on food

Hiro

well i mean i live at home so i don't really buy much food, so anywhere between 0 and 25 a week depending if I eat out and where?

bluaki

I go grocery shopping once every 2-3 weeks and spend around $70~$90

and I apparently spent exactly $51 at restaurants in the past 30 days

so that adds up to about $200/month

This summer is the first time I've had a real job with actual income and the first time I've been buying or preparing my own food. I'm really not budgeting myself at all.

snoorkel

Quote from: y-i on August 01, 2014, 08:48:56 PM
well i mean i live at home so i don't really buy much food, so anywhere between 0 and 25 a week depending if I eat out and where?

Do you ever go to Wienerschnitzel

silvertone

ncba93ivyase

probably about $50-60/week so 200-240 a month

half of that is sweets

if i ate only real meals i could save a lot but i would die from sugar withdrawal

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: infinite luxury on August 01, 2014, 10:12:04 PM

they don't have many of those around here :c

snoorkel

Quote from: y-i on August 01, 2014, 11:26:08 PM
Quote from: infinite luxury on August 01, 2014, 10:12:04 PM

they don't have many of those around here :c

Damn...

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on August 01, 2014, 10:51:13 PM
probably about $50-60/week so 200-240 a month

half of that is sweets

if i ate only real meals i could save a lot but i would die from sugar withdrawal

What is this a joke

Go Up