September 24, 2024, 03:29:49 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you are bitter about

Started by Commander Fuckass, March 23, 2014, 10:17:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

i'm bitter...about the garbaggio can...because if that exists...that means garbaggio exists...

#damn
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

poverty and myself as well
also people in relationships

Samus Aran

i'm starting to get annoyed with how it seems like every girl i ever start developing any feelings for at all is already taken

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on March 25, 2014, 07:37:17 AM
i'm starting to get annoyed with how it seems like every girl i ever start developing any feelings for at all is already taken
every semi-decent or semi-attractive woman on earth is in a relationship.

yet somehow only about 1/5 men are

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

piano moths

im more than semi-decent and semi-attractive and am single
kill them w kindness

Daddy

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 25, 2014, 07:45:29 AM

maybe many men over estimate their decency  bassir;

piano moths

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:44:48 AM

so true
kill them w kindness

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:44:48 AM

or women all flock to the same guys who have cash to throw around

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

protip: if you're generalizing all women, make comments about "lol she had like 5 dicks in her~~~", and continue with a bunch of anti-woman bullshit because something with one or a few women didn't work out then claiming you're a decent guy you're over estimating how decent you are.

if a woman walked up to you and was like 'wow imagine how many girls he fucked. like 3 girls? disgusting!',  'all men are cheaters only after looks', 'lol men who only care about vidya games or cars'. etc she would be a stuck up bitch and not fall into your decent women category

but a guy saying 'wow she had sex with 3 men? ew. why so many dicks in her'.  'all women cheat and are after money', 'lol women only care about money or material goods' is some how eligible for admission into the exclusive club of decent men.

what your ex did was shitty and makes her a horrible person.  however, acting as if every single woman is the same as that will not help you find "a decent woman" because they are going to look at this behavior and not want to be around.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:57:02 AM
protip: if you're generalizing all women, make comments about "lol she had like 5 dicks in her~~~", and continue with a bunch of anti-woman bullshit because something with one or a few women didn't work out then claiming you're a decent guy you're over estimating how decent you are.

if a woman walked up to you and was like 'wow imagine how many girls he fucked. like 3 girls? disgusting!',  'all men are cheaters only after looks', 'lol men who only care about vidya games or cars'. etc she would be a stuck up bitch and not fall into your decent women category

but a guy saying 'wow she had sex with 3 men? ew. why so many dicks in her'.  'all women cheat and are after money', 'lol women only care about money or material goods' is some how eligible for admission into the exclusive club of decent men.

what your ex did was shitty and makes her a horrible person.  however, acting as if every single woman is the same as that will not help you find "a decent woman" because they are going to look at this behavior and not want to be around.
PREACH
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Quote from: Khadafi on March 25, 2014, 08:57:02 AM

qft

Hiro

famy

Quote from: nicodemus on March 25, 2014, 12:27:09 PM
Quote from: piano moths on March 25, 2014, 08:43:43 AM
im more than semi-decent and semi-attractive and am single
;) ;)
u could have had a lovely black big booty bitch hiro smh

ME##

Go Up