September 23, 2024, 01:24:50 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyagers u secretly like

Started by ME##, March 23, 2014, 07:10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Andria on March 28, 2014, 09:53:34 AM
Nothing, cause sluts don't exist
Disagree!

But I wouldn't say Pink is one. Always felt bad for her that that picture got passed around because she clearly didn't want it to be... Pretty messed up really

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 28, 2014, 08:32:54 AM
if showing your nude body to anybody who asks to see doesn't make you a slut WhAtDoEs
agreed
I love [you]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: YPR Classic on March 28, 2014, 11:38:29 AM
Disagree!

But I wouldn't say Pink is one. Always felt bad for her that that picture got passed around because she clearly didn't want it to be... Pretty messed up really
no, you literally could just ask her for pictures and she'd send them

I'm honestly not exaggerating in any way. You know how much of a dick I was and I was like "lol send me pix" and she did
Quote from: piano moths on March 28, 2014, 11:28:20 AM
is lawlz low-key a woman hater? mra? whats goin on here
if you think sluts and whores can only be women, you're sexist

Clucky and socks are also whores

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on March 28, 2014, 01:33:10 PM
Quote from: YPR Classic on March 28, 2014, 11:38:29 AM
Disagree!

no, you literally could just ask her for pictures and she'd send them

I'm honestly not exaggerating in any way. You know how much of a dick I was and I was like "lol send me pix" and she did
Quote from: piano moths on March 28, 2014, 11:28:20 AM
is lawlz low-key a woman hater? mra? whats goin on here
if you think sluts and whores can only be women, you're sexist

Clucky and socks are also whores
ah i had heard they were passed around without her permission especially at outsider. i mean youd kind of expect that of the internet but... still would suck

yeah and definitely whores of all kinds... especially those who disregard the feelings of people who trust them just for their own insatiable desire for short lived pleasure

Himu

wait what exactly does being a slut mean to you all and do you guys believe being a slut is always a negative thing???

YPrrrr

Well there are people who sleep around a lot but are still respectful of others feelings and wouldn't hurt anyone at least intentionally with their sex. But they are kind of rare and ride a thin line because it's hard to gauge how such an act might affect someone since it means so many things to different people.

But then there are people who sleep around for their own pleasure and fulfillment with no regard towards how it may affect others and often involves lying or coercion to get what they want. And those people truly are whores in the wholly negative context.

I wouldn't say it's ever really positive though. At best neutral

Go Up