September 29, 2024, 12:22:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Last of Us

Started by Classic, August 06, 2013, 12:40:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

six days left

remember to get your season passes !!  [glow=black,2,300]oh god look at me happily contributing to the very practices that are destroying gaming[/glow]

ME##

Tec would make for a good executive at Microsoft's Xbox division

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

are they going to stop selling the season passes or smth
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

naughty dog has given no indication that they plan on discontinuing it any time soon, but with left behind a week away and since it'll probably be $20 no matter when i buy it i figured i may as well get it now

i have no idea how long season passes for video games are generally sold, or if they tend to still be offered even after all primary dlc has been released

ME##

i imagine at some point the season pass will stop being sold.  but considering that compared to uncharted 3, there's so little dlc for tlou maybe not any time soon

Wrench

My body is ready for the dlc

Ellie is ready to kick some serious ass

ME##

Quote from: CM Wrench on February 09, 2014, 07:20:52 AM
My body is ready for the the dlc

Ellie is ready to kick some serious ass
it's not like it's hard to miss

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

fair warning to those of you considering this: it's allegedly only about two hours long lol #groundzeroes2 #hideouskojima[/spoiler]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

that sounds on par with other dlc that i have played

ME##

for an extra chunk of game that was already explored in the comics, two hours isn't that bad.  i mean the expansion packs to gtaiv were only what, ten hours or so? 

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 09, 2014, 01:27:45 PM
[spoiler]

fair warning to those of you considering this: it's allegedly only about two hours long lol #groundzeroes2 #hideouskojima[/spoiler]

but unlike ground zeroes, it's not $40

so it's not really comparable, and a great deal of dlc (especially for non-rpg games) are about this short anyway

ME##

fortunately it's only $40 for gen 4 consoles, gen 3 ones get a ten dollar discount awdood;

Samus Aran

oh yeah

thank gourd for that

Kalahari Inkantation

and if you're willing to buy digitally on gen3 consoles it's actually only $20 lol

[spoiler]

"only" $20, he says[/spoiler]

Go Up