September 29, 2024, 08:36:28 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPR Classic on October 19, 2013, 08:01:06 AM
you can actually catch them around route 10 i believe? They're by the gym with the hawlucha

oh neat!!

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm waiting for floette to grow into her potential before evolving her into florges instead of raising a sylveon
I love [you]

6M69I69B9

to anybody who has added me- what's my type for friend safari?

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Snowy

Quote from: bluaki on October 18, 2013, 11:52:32 PM
Do you have Hiro on your 3DS friend list? You can get it yourself by going to the Friend Safari.

It looks like you've already beaten the Elite Four.
Oh, they're the same for everyone? Sweet, I'll get one today then.

Yeah, I finished the E4 a few days ago.

6M69I69B9

October 19, 2013, 11:09:45 AM #814 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:17:38 AM by The Last MIB
Quote from: bluaki on October 18, 2013, 11:37:12 PM
So the friend safaris for various boyagers seems to include:
Kaz: Beartic, Delibird (Ice)
Felt: Ferroseed, Klang (Steel)
Nyerp Brother: Delibird, Sneasel (Ice)
Wrench: Snover, Sneasel (Ice)
Hiro: Krabby, Gyarados (Water)
Snowy: Oddish, Petilil, Gogoat (Grass)
Notsid: Electrode, Helioptile (Electric)
Bluaki: Butterfree, Volbeat, Vivillon (Bug)

Non-pokemon players have them too:
Tec: Farfetch'd, Hoothoot (Flying)
Tyler: Oddish, Swadloon (Grass)
Thyme: Lampent, Pumpkaboo (Ghost)
Silvertone: Oddish, Ivysaur (Grass)

Friend Safari is a post-E4 feature where basically for every 3DS friend you have there's another patch of grass you can access which has 2-3 wild pokemon available to catch. If that friend plays Pokémon, while they're online on PSS you can find hidden abilities in their safari. If they beat the Elite Four, a third Pokémon is added to their safari.

Some of these Pokémon aren't available anywhere else until PokeTransfer releases, including Klang, Krabby, Petilil, and Swadloon. Ivysaur is also available from Silvertone, which you can catch to get Bulbasaur even if you chose a different Kanto starter.

Among my other 3DS friends outside Boyah, I've gotten Wartortle, Paras, Mankey, Drowzee, Magmar, Beautifly, Munna, Tranquill, and Xatu.

In addition to this:

Patrick Stickles - Fighting: Mankey & Sawk
Hippopo - Fairy: Togepi (Thank fucking God.) & Jigglypuff

Outside of Boyah, I got Dragonair, Fraxure, Onix, Dweeble, Pawniard, Sableye, Cacturne, Snorunt, Beartic, Krabby, Quagsire, Gothorita, Espurr, Drowzee, Dugtrio, Trapinch, Siglyph, Grumpig, Pancham, Machoke, Farfetch'd, and Hoothoot.  

god damn i am dying to know what's mine
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hippopo

Quote from: The Last MIB on October 19, 2013, 11:09:45 AM
In addition to this:

Outside of Boyah, I got Dragonair, Fraxure, Onix, Dweeble, Pawniard, Sableye, Cacturne, Snorunt, Beartic, Krabby, Quagsire, Gothorita, Espurr, Drowzee, Dugtrio, Trapinch, Siglyph, Grumpig, Pancham, Machoke, Farfetch'd, and Hoothoot.  

So I'm a fairy?  Way to stereotype me, pokemon!!!!

bluaki

Quote from: The Last MIB on October 19, 2013, 11:09:45 AM
In addition to this:

Who is Patrick Stickles?

Out of your list, the only ones not available normally in Kalos wild are Cacturne, Snorunt, Krabby, and Drowzee. Krabby is from Hiro's Safari.

Quote from: Snowy on October 19, 2013, 10:05:19 AM
Oh, they're the same for everyone? Sweet, I'll get one today then.
I wouldn't have bothered listing them here otherwise goowan

Quote from: Hippopo on October 19, 2013, 12:29:34 PM
So I'm a fairy?  Way to stereotype me, pokemon!!!!
At least Fairy is better to have than Bug saddood;

bluaki

MIB's Safari: Dedenne, Heliptile (Electric)

Hippopo

Shouldn't MIB have three since he's a e4 champ?

bluaki

Quote from: Hippopo on October 19, 2013, 12:42:35 PM
Shouldn't MIB have three since he's a e4 champ?
I only just added him and apparently it doesn't know his pokemon information yet; there's neither a trainer face nor third pokemon

I guess it'll add this the next time we're both online in pokemon at the same time

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

ive always like croagunk and his evolved form toxicroak

and toxicroak will be more useful than ever BECAUSE the poison covers his fighting side's weakness to fairy and is in itself fairy's weakness. plus, having fighting moves is more or less essential these days with more steel types than ever flyin around, and toxicroak of course gets STAB fighting moves + physical poison moves with a good attack stat to back them

i mean his stats otherwise aren't all that great but if you simply want a poke that will be useful with all the new fairy types around + fighting type coverage then toxicroak will serve u well

plus frogs are cool

Samus Aran

nidoking's a good bet too because he has no problem being switched in to fight other poison types because of being also ground type so a STAB Earthquake will make quick work of them

plus just about any other Poke who doesn't resist ground

and he has a huge movepool, he can learn a surprising amount of TMs including Surf and even Ice Beam. Flamethrower too i think, if not that then i'm pretty sure at least Fire Blast. and really good special poison moves like Sludge Wave and Sludge Bomb

and since special poison moves are what you really want if you can get them, have no fear with Nidoking because his special attack stat is not low. it's not super high but it's not outclassed by his physical attack either. put some sp.attack evs on ur nidoking and hes ready to roll

honestly ground types are just amazing in general but if you want one that's also poison then Nidoking

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 19, 2013, 01:32:54 PM
ive always like croagunk and his evolved form toxicroak

and toxicroak will be more useful than ever BECAUSE the poison covers his fighting side's weakness to fairy and is in itself fairy's weakness. plus, having fighting moves is more or less essential these days with more steel types than ever flyin around, and toxicroak of course gets STAB fighting moves + physical poison moves with a good attack stat to back them

i mean his stats otherwise aren't all that great but if you simply want a poke that will be useful with all the new fairy types around + fighting type coverage then toxicroak will serve u well

plus frogs are cool

psychic type moves are common though and toxicroak is double weak to that
also it's weak to flying type moves such as aerial ace due to being a fighting type
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 19, 2013, 01:25:43 PM
any cool poison types ?
dragalge

also patrick stickles is the guy from titus andronicus i think?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up