September 28, 2024, 12:33:16 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

bluaki

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

YPrrrr

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: YPR Classic on July 10, 2013, 07:47:08 AM
Sword poke is dumb
i wonder if it is designed by the western designer who designed the vanillite line
I love [you]

6M69I69B9

July 10, 2013, 11:06:23 PM #230 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:27:15 AM by The Last MIB
COTTON CANDY IS MINE
YAMCHA FUCK YES
lol holy shit @ that professor
more water pokes dark/psychic (or vice versa- forgot.)
etc..

SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

that bear and the cotton candy are cool

6M69I69B9

so i requested that the fairy bird gets drawn as the happy merchant, and it gets drawn within the minute i posted the request

im jealous this anon could draw it so fast
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Nyerp

please go back to 4chan and stay there

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Fuck on July 10, 2013, 11:45:50 PM
please go back to 4chan and stay there

i always wondered why you haven't ignored me yet

anyway no

bluaki

So we now know of 25 new Pokemon

and the expected unknown evolutions of them would be (in my opinion):
6 total starter evolutions
Gogoat pre-evolution (which we've sorta seen already)
Clauncher and Skrelp look likely to evolve about once
Litleo looks likely to evolve once or twice
Cotton Candy and Pink bird-fairy look likely to evolve about once

Helioptile, Noivern, Flabebe, and Honedge don't have any known evolution (or pre-evolution) and look to me like the sort of pokemon that might have no evolutions. Especially Honedge.

Between the 6 previously-confirmed Fairy-types (3 new), 2 known evolutions which should keep the type (Wigglytuff and Azumarill), today's 2 more new Fairies, and their expected ~2 evolutions, there would be about 12 fairies. Considering the next smallest type, Ghost, has 28 known species, we probably have a lot more fairies to learn about.

bluaki

July 11, 2013, 03:59:23 AM #236 Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:02:33 AM by bluaki
Posted on the internet two months ago: http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of-the-pokemon-x-y-insider-information
QuoteA Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.

1. These names suggest squids, which these pokemon indeed are
2. Dark/Psychic is confirmed
3. The second squid does indeed look upside-down

These confirmed details are so specific that I expect these not-yet-announced English names to be true too. We'll find out via English website update within the next week anyway.
Ugh, that's a ridiculous evolution method.

QuotePancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
Corocoro announced that Pancham's evolution method is some new method without being specific. With a Japanese name of Goronda, Pangoro seems like a likely English name.

QuoteDraining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
Corocoro shows the cotton candy pokemon using a new Fairy-type move called "Drain Kiss" in Japanese games (pronounced as English words).

The previous 'leak' from this same source got one notable detail wrong: dual-type attacks. Released UI screenshots show no space for a second type indicator unless they do something like use smaller markers to make it fit.

Other interesting not-yet-known information from that second leak include EV facility, second Mew-like Mewtwo form, and psychic cats.

Wrench

Panda is fucking sweet

6M69I69B9

Quote from: bluaki on July 11, 2013, 03:59:23 AM
Posted on the internet two months ago: http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/last-of-the-pokemon-x-y-insider-information1. These names suggest squids, which these pokemon indeed are
2. Dark/Psychic is confirmed
3. The second squid does indeed look upside-down

These confirmed details are so specific that I expect these not-yet-announced English names to be true too. We'll find out via English website update within the next week anyway.
Ugh, that's a ridiculous evolution method.
Corocoro announced that Pancham's evolution method is some new method without being specific. With a Japanese name of Goronda, Pangoro seems like a likely English name.
Corocoro shows the cotton candy pokemon using a new Fairy-type move called "Drain Kiss" in Japanese games (pronounced as English words).

The previous 'leak' from this same source got one notable detail wrong: dual-type attacks. Released UI screenshots show no space for a second type indicator unless they do something like use smaller markers to make it fit.

Other interesting not-yet-known information from that second leak include EV facility, second Mew-like Mewtwo form, and psychic cats.
I remember being a bit skeptical of this, though now I'm starting to see that...damn, there are some legitimate leaks.  Though, the original leaker did say that some of the info is fake and that was up to us to weed them out.  

i cant wait to get a retarded pokemon by shaking my ds furiously

Go Up