October 05, 2024, 07:37:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on September 25, 2012, 11:03:23 AM
You're the only Green Day fan on boyah. I feel like you should know this by now.

:(

I'm having problems realizing this tbh

Samus Aran

ミドリ (Midori) - ,,た,ま--て、はじ,ま--て、ミドリです,
Bloody Vomit Bukkake - Electronic Loli Music
sleepy.ab - fantasia
잠,,,이 - 차-- (Differance)
cartonbox - demo
虚弱,(Kyojaku.) - 孤高の"壇

nothin western today, i'm afraid

mostly japanese, but that fourth one is korean, and idk where the artist known as bloody vomit bukkake lives but i think they're european (but the music is anime-inspired regardless)

midori is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine, they're so batshit crazy and i love it. this one is another great album by them.

the sleepy.ab album actually did make me pretty sleepy, i wasn't way too into it but it was nice i guess. the bloody vomit bukkake album wasn't very good, it was pretty bland. haven't listened to the others yet.

snoorkel

who would download Bloody Vomit Bukkake - Electronic Loli Music?

[spoiler]kaz would[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: lifetrends on September 27, 2012, 10:32:50 PM
who would download Bloody Vomit Bukkake - Electronic Loli Music?

[spoiler]kaz would[/spoiler]

lol

i very much love an artist called goreshit, so i've been trying out "related artists"

so far none of them have been very interesting, despite their very colorful names

Thyme

Swans - The Seer
Monuments - Gnosis
Earth - Earth 2: Special Low-Frequency Version
The Faceless - Autotheism
Kaipa - In The Wake of Evolution
Gas - Pop
Pantha Du Prince - Black Noise
Stealing Axion - Moments
Devin Townsend Project - Epicloud
The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza - Danza III: The Series of Unfortunate Events
Sees - The enD
Being - Arrival
East of the Wall - The Apologist
Soul Secret - Closer To Daylight
Glass Mind - Haunting Regrets
Akribi - Black Morning Sun
No Made Sense - The Epillanic Choragi
Amogh Symphony - The Quantum Hack Code
Caligula’s Horse - Moments From Ephemeral City
Fuseboxx - Animated
To-Mera - Exile

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

silvertone

a good band name with the word bukkake in it is Master Musicians of Bukkake

Samus Aran

silvertone, do you like melt-banana? i don't remember if i asked you this already. because the holy trio of my new favorite jap bands is Melt-Banana, Fermenting Dregs, and Midori. all three are fuckin amazing

Mando Pandango

idk, i only kind of "get" Melt Banana
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on September 28, 2012, 01:26:04 PM
idk, i only kind of "get" Melt Banana

lol i think both bambi's dilemma and cell-scrape are some of the most wondrous buckets of noise i've ever heard

like it's definitely a band that i can understand disliking, but god i love them

Samus Aran

oh anyway i finally imported the Miles Davis CD i've had for ages, Bitches Brew, because i noticed i hadn't scrobbled him at all (!!!)

there's a few other CDs i've had for a long time that i've never imported and thus never scrobbled. stuff by M83, Bright Eyes, Dirty Projectors, Deerhunter...

silvertone

Quote from: Rumia on September 28, 2012, 01:23:53 PM
silvertone, do you like melt-banana? i don't remember if i asked you this already. because the holy trio of my new favorite jap bands is Melt-Banana, Fermenting Dregs, and Midori. all three are fuckin amazing
melt banana rules i like them a lot. i want tos ee them live befor i Die

silvertone

Quote from: Rumia on September 28, 2012, 01:35:27 PM
oh anyway i finally imported the Miles Davis CD i've had for ages, Bitches Brew, because i noticed i hadn't scrobbled him at all (!!!)

bitches brew is a Good Album

yu should check out shakti and TRIO OF DOOM for more john mclaughlin rippin it up

shakti is like Very Indian Sounding and trio of doom is Hero Tony Williams on drums, jaco on bass and johnny on guitar.

Go Up