September 28, 2024, 04:25:14 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Paste your taste v1.idk

Started by Andria, August 16, 2012, 06:05:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

I'm into post-hardcore, indie, emo, punk and rock, including:
La Dispute, Tegan and Sara, Paramore, Bright Eyes, Snowing, The Appleseed Cast, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Above & Beyond, of Montreal, Allison Weiss, Now, Now, Lemuria, OceanLab, Florence + the Machine, Pierce The Veil, City and Colour, Ramshackle Glory, Spoonboy, Against Me!, Marit Larsen, Marina & the Diamonds, The Maccabees, Bikini Kill, The Decemberists, The Thermals, Lily Allen, Into It. Over It., Pohgoh, The Mountain Goats, Defiance, Ohio, Lenka, Eisley, Armin van Buuren, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Childish Gambino, Asobi Seksu, Matt & Kim, Ellie Goulding, Bomb the Music Industry!, Moving Mountains, The Antlers, Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate), Kaki King, Feist, A Fine Frenzy, Taylor Swift, Jeniferever, The Bravery, Jack's Mannequin, Deerhunter.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/LonelyEstate

:3 I love seeing these

snoorkel

kind of a skewed representation because all reggae and dub is tagged "reggae" first while things like jazz and metal have many different primary tags but eh

Andria

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'm into rock, indie, alternative, folk and experimental, including:
Depeche Mode, 吉""郎, David Byrne, R.E.M., Talking Heads, Franz Ferdinand, Nine Inch Nails, George Harrison, They Might Be Giants, Beck, U2, Paul Simon, The Beatles, Dirty Projectors, The Mountain Goats, Bob Dylan, The Killers, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Pavement, Pixies, Tom Waits, The Rolling Stones, Dave Gahan, Yo La Tengo, The Flaming Lips, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin, Dire Straits, Belle and Sebastian, Tool, Team Teamwork, Blaqk Audio, My Morning Jacket, Iron & Wine, Death Cab for Cutie, David Bowie, Guided by Voices, Traveling Wilburys, Modest Mouse, Blur, Brian Eno & David Byrne, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Nada Surf, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Seatbelts/Yoko Kanno.

Thyme

in which thyme gets his award revoked

I'm into progressive metal, electronic, experimental, instrumental and metal, including:
Dream Theater, Justice, VHS Head, Meshuggah, Ayreon, Periphery, Daft Punk, MSTRKRFT, Autechre, Devin Townsend Project, Between the Buried and Me, TesseracT, Protest The Hero, Transatlantic, Sebastian, Aphex Twin, Mew, Beyond Twilight, Surkin, Textures, Maybeshewill, Slipknot, She, The Human Abstract, Helios, Nero, DJ Mehdi, maudlin of the Well, Cloudkicker, Chimp Spanner, Animals as Leaders, Spock's Beard, The Devil Wears Prada, Iwrestledabearonce, Grum, Korn, All That Remains, M83, Boys Noize, Teenage Bad Girl, Frost*, Skyharbor, Prefuse 73, Uneven Structure, Vildhjarta, Boards of Canada, Cory Johnson, Scale The Summit, 65daysofstatic, Head Control System.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/timemaster1152

Thyme

lol progressive meal is so huge next to everything

Mando Pandango

what where are you seeing this
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on August 16, 2012, 07:37:06 PM
what where are you seeing this

there's a "paste your taste" link above your last week / month / etc charts

Mando Pandango

ok but where do you get them picturs
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

I'm into female vocalists, electronic, indie, pop and alternative, including:
Goldfrapp, Portishead, Hooverphonic, Cocteau Twins, Ladytron, Madonna, Garbage, Sade, Slowdive, Saint Etienne, Delays, Lush, Radiohead, Moloko, Esthero, Ivy, Björk, Cut Copy, Cranes, Massive Attack, M83, Sia, Curve, Gemma Hayes, Everything But The Girl, Doves, Imogen Heap, Luscious Jackson, Lali Puna, Kylie Minogue, Dragonette, Air, Mojave 3, Depeche Mode, Britney Spears, Le Tigre, The Knife, Talk Talk, Pnau, The Cardigans, Frou Frou, Róisín Murphy, Sneaker Pimps, Oasis, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Ladyhawke, Sing-Sing, Engineers, Brazilian Girls, Foster the People.

Check out my music taste: http://www.last.fm/user/Pleasehelp1991
I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Go Up