favorite alcohol (not a food thread assholes because you can't eat it)

Started by ncba93ivyase, July 21, 2012, 07:02:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: NDDR on July 21, 2012, 05:27:35 PM
anyone who assumes it to be harmless in large quantity is an idiot

And you're a nag

I was referring more to the way people usually approach drinking as a lifetrend, not the amounts consumed

silvertone

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 11:58:05 AM
I don't go to parties because everyone at them drinks alcohol

what i don't do drugs

alcohol is toxic and poisons you I'm not saying anything extreme
he doesn't do drugs. he does marijuana
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Quote from: lifetrends on July 21, 2012, 05:33:09 PM
I was referring more to the way people usually approach drinking as a lifetrend, not the amounts consumed
Red wine and good beer are fine in moderation really... so the amount really does matter

silvertone

snoorkel

Quote from: NDDR on July 21, 2012, 09:58:44 PM
Red wine and good beer are fine in moderation really... so the amount really does matter

should have siad 'drunkenness' instead of 'drinking', sorry. I'm not opposed to the existence of alcohol as a thing

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NDDR on July 21, 2012, 10:54:15 AM
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Particularly Pale Ales.

My liquor of choice would probably be tequila
beer is universally shit

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

piano moths

probably tasty beer or white russians or a margarita............ idk
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pancake Persona on July 22, 2012, 07:10:06 AM
beer is universally shit
Well considering you're new to Bailey's and Amaretto that just sounds silly n_u

A whole new woooooooooorrrrrrld

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Pancake Persona on July 22, 2012, 07:10:06 AM
beer is universally shit
lmao at this guy

also in related news my friends got a cake made with whiskey

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NDDR on July 22, 2012, 09:48:12 AM
Well considering you're new to Bailey's and Amaretto that just sounds silly n_u

A whole new woooooooooorrrrrrld
beer is something you can get anywhere around colleges, so i've tried a few things

i've head natty light (which is as bad as everybody says), some shit called lionshead which is just as bad, budweiser which is the same as the previous ones, blue moon, some other "hipster" beer, some shit that my japanese teacher gave me, and guinness which just tastes like moldy bread. i've also had sips of random stuff my friends had at their houses. none were good at all

I don't get why anyone would drink beer when there are alcoholic drinks that actually taste decent and have higher alcohol content. akudood;

also

>implying my irish cream is bailey's
>implying i'd spend $30 on a tiny bottle of irish cream

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andria

I think the common theme with all of the beers you seem to have tried is that they are macrobrewed name brand beers that really are not indicative of what a good beer is

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Echo on July 22, 2012, 11:34:00 AM
I think the common theme with all of the beers you seem to have tried is that they are macrobrewed name brand beers that really are not indicative of what a good beer is
this

the best beers I've ever had were brewed in microbreweries. The best being and IPA I got in Asheville. Other IPA's leave me disappointed now.

Also I'll drink Miller High Life because that's the go to beer in my familty.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Echo on July 22, 2012, 11:34:00 AM
everybody likes to claim that the beer their best friend's uncle brews in his basement is so much better than everything else

It's all just fermented grains and has the same general musty taste. Some are mustier than others, but regardless, it's not a good taste at all.

Go Up