September 20, 2024, 09:24:28 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so: pt.2

Started by LCK, January 26, 2012, 08:21:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LCK

we had this awesome castle in the classroom made out of cardboard and there were books in it and we got to sit in it and read.
and there was a hamster.
one time mrs. larsen told us to lineup and michael marquardt budged in front of me and then she yelled at me and i wanted to smack a bitch
we put on a play once too and i was great
i rocked bitches
i had a black friend and he was the funniest som bitch at the table i tell you
but damn dude he moved away before the year ended  daaaammn

[spoiler]to put this all in to context, im talking about my kindergarten class[/spoiler]

PLEASEHELP1991

i got moved to another kindergarten class in the middle of the year, so i didn't really know anyone in my kindergarten class in georgia @_@
I love [you]

snoorkel

I don't remember anything from kindergarten, that was a dark year for me

??????

i remember mines used to hit me and other kids
she was an authoritarian fuck
she even dressed that way

silvertone

my kinderGaiden teacher would verbally abuse us until someone cried if we did something Bad and we also had to learn a lot of bible verses

Travis

my class made my kindy teacher cry

Josh

Aw man, I tell you, Tylor had the biggest crush on Caroline, but he had a pretty bad case of the cooties and even though he sung her love songs, she still didn't like him. And he pooped himself once.

Oh and I remember once I told Riley his breath smelled bad and he cried, then the next year he also stuck a pencil in his ear and Mr. Kline sent him to the nurse.

And every day I came home and played Zelda and watched Hamtaro and played on my FUCKING TIRE SWING. And school work was easy I got to write essays on Captain Underpants. I was cool as fuck back then.

Dude elementary school was the shit  baddood;

Hiro

dude mrs larsen was my principal

Go Up