September 21, 2024, 07:32:49 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT things that angered you today

Started by Daddy, January 17, 2012, 02:33:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I was taking notes in class and drew some diagrams in MS Paint and pasted them into evernote and they actually worked so I figured it would save that way.

not true akudood;

My diagrams are missing now.

Andria

Not having internet still
people not replying to texts and instant messages  wariodood;
Coconut pie taking too long to cool
it raining now

ME##

nothing.  we got a couple of centimetres of light fluffy snow so shovelling wasn't bad at all.   giggle;

YPrrrr

My license expires in a week

Went to dmv today, arrived as guy flipped sign to "closed"

DMV opens at 830 tomorrow
My plane leaves for Wisconsin at 830 tomorrow

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

ncba93ivyase

I've had purple, cloudy shit for the past two days and I'm confused, scared, and possibly angry. goonish

Also, whilst trying to find a place to shit, I had to run around to 3 separate bathrooms and 2 buildings just to find an open toilet. akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on January 17, 2012, 02:56:45 PM
Also, whilst trying to find a place to shit, I had to run around to 3 separate bathrooms and 2 buildings just to find an open toilet. akudood;
I fucking hate that. When I was in NYC, I had to take a huuuuge shit, and nobody would let me use their bathroom. I'm pretty sure that only the ground floor of buildings are used by people, and the remaining 30 stories are unused bathrooms.

also i slept till five in the afternoon and I was not happy about that

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

snoorkel

have been waiting several days for some books I bought, today I heard them arrive as the mailwoman hurled them up my stairs into the wall. a very nice edition of sankara's Atmabodha now has a bent corner

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: vziard on January 17, 2012, 06:25:38 PM
have been waiting several days for some books I bought, today I heard them arrive as the mailwoman hurled them up my stairs into the wall. a very nice edition of sankara's Atmabodha now has a bent corner

Bitch!

I had a ups guy once who used to just toss packages on my step.
I watched him do it once and I confronted him about it.

??????

some lady forced me to use dish soap

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Cosmic Ada

A customer that thought he knew shit.

Cosmic Ada

Does Boyah have some sort of live chat that I'm not aware of? Seems like many forums have IRC or whatever set up for shits and gigs.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on January 17, 2012, 08:48:58 PM
Does Boyah have some sort of live chat that I'm not aware of? Seems like many forums have IRC or whatever set up for shits and gigs.
kazstream/bluakistream/spontaneous g+ hangouts
I love [you]

Go Up